By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU Black Ops 2 VGChartz Players

sure i am game, almost to prestige level 1. love the online . played for 4 hrs tonight :)
i only play with the gamepad for black ops 2.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I have BLOPS2 on Wii U, my first COD game. Only got about 5 missions into the campaign before I decided I hated and won't be returning to it. Was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoy the online multiplayer. Otherwise, I identify strongly with the following statements made by others:

"my skills are terrible. I expect to be good in time. I would be up for games."
"I'd be down for some VGChartz matches."
"I use Wiimote exclusively. No way I'm going back to dual analog so long a Wiimote + Nunchuk is an option."
"damn i suck"

It's been several days since I've taken the time to play an online match. I've never seen more than about 1,000 players online here (Japan), but have never had trouble connecting to a TDM game. I would definitely be interested in VGChartz matches, but a bit worried about what the network lag might be like for me. It would be fun to give it a shot, though.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Well I play COD BO 2 hard on the wii-U. I play with Gamepad.

You can see my COD TV recordings sitting on 15,20,30 kills with 1,200 headshot achievement lol. All through Team Deathmatch.

Nintendo I.D: Keptoknight

When I will get it be sure I'll post over here. I'll be glad to play with you guys ^__^

If I do decide to get this I'd be up for it.

How is the multiplayer?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Im thinkin bout getting it

I have it. Multi-player is awesome like always. I got it with my Wii U but I haven't played online as much as I'd like. Truth be told, I seriously considering trading it in for the 360 version. Wii U version doesn't support 3D, doesn't have the Nuke Town map, and is severely low on players. Every mode should have people ready to jump in and that just isn't the case. Only Team Death Match guarantees a quick match up.

The Wii U version is technically the one to go with since it features some pretty sweet bells and whistles but it stumbles where it really counts--the community. I'll play with ya but it will have to be on Monday-Wednesday. Those are my days off.

DieAppleDie said:
Im thinkin bout getting it

Best Buy is currently have it on sale for $39.99.

spurgeonryan said:
How many BO 2 WiiU players are there? Does the WiiU say?

When I am playing BO 2 online, my WiiU friends playing BO 2 show up. Most of them are from VGChartz.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Kenology said:
I only play BLOPS2 single player myself. Online hasn't been very fun for me. I'd rather enjoy local multiplayer.

That said, I'd be down for some VGChartz matches. Is there anyway to make it just us and prevent anyone else from joining?

Although I have never used it, there is an option for Custom Games, and it states you can play with your friends and set your own custom game rules. I am hoping someone here knows how this works.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907