By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU Black Ops 2 VGChartz Players

@MegaDrive08:
There have been over 3000 online at times, and most people play team death match. It can be hard to find people playing some of the other modes.

I thought it would be fun to have an all VGChartz group to play from time to time. We used to do this years ago with Medal of Honour for the Wii and it was loads of fun.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I have it. Multi-player is awesome like always. I got it with my Wii U but I haven't played online as much as I'd like. Truth be told, I seriously considering trading it in for the 360 version. Wii U version doesn't support 3D, doesn't have the Nuke Town map, and is severely low on players. Every mode should have people ready to jump in and that just isn't the case. Only Team Death Match guarantees a quick match up.

The Wii U version is technically the one to go with since it features some pretty sweet bells and whistles but it stumbles where it really counts--the community. I'll play with ya but it will have to be on Monday-Wednesday. Those are my days off.

You can find a match in pretty much all modes since Christmas.

I would be interested.

The problem with Wii U is that when you get a message, nothing pops up on screen to tell you that. Yeah, a little blue light lights up but that same light lights up whenever a friend is online.

The need to incorporate a better notification system.

Add me guys :) I usually play in the evening!

My Nin Id is vinniegambini :D

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:
Add me guys :) I usually play in the evening!

My Nin Id is vinniegambini :D

I will add you. 

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Seeing over 3100 peeps on at any given time, which admittedly isn't much compared to the HD twins, but it's more than plenty for me and the wife to get into a game quick and easy every time.  For some reason i suck at this game while i was really really good at Blops.   Also, if anyone has any idea why I all of sudden last night started getting online split screen with margins on the right left of screen, let me know what the heck happened.  I';ve had the game since day one and played a ton of online splitscreen and always had full width screen doing so.  all of a sudden last night we logged into a map and we lost part of the screen on the sides.   In game name is same as you see here, btw.

My ninty ID is Phenom08, k/d of 2.48, so yes im great. Add me guys I would love to do a vgchartz match. Hope im not too good for you guys lol. And no I didn't do a stats reset, im just that damn good.

I'm loving this game even though i suck. My ID is Splitcrow

Anyone want to try an hook up on Monday between 1 pm and 4 pm EST?
I can host a Custom Game of free-for-all. Please post here if you can make it.

NNID = RangerOne