By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU Black Ops 2 VGChartz Players

Hey, I'm in and I'm suck too!

Please add me: eduardus1976

We can make VGC BLOPS2 suck group lol.

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
My ninty ID is Phenom08, k/d of 2.48, so yes im great. Add me guys I would love to do a vgchartz match. Hope im not too good for you guys lol. And no I didn't do a stats reset, im just that damn good.

=O I'm literally always on top of the leaderboards in every match but my K/D is only 1.40. You're probably next level at this game.

Deegan said:
Hey, I'm in and I'm suck too!

Please add me: eduardus1976

We can make VGC BLOPS2 suck group lol.

I tried to add you, but the option is greyed out. You will probably have to change something in your settings to allow friend requests. However, I think if you press the HOME button, select FRIENDS, and press the ADD FRIEND at the bottom of the screen, you can type in RangerOne, and we should be friends.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

TheLastStarFighter said:
I'm loving this game even though i suck. My ID is Splitcrow

I tried to add you, but the option is greyed out. You will probably have to change something in your settings to allow friend requests. However, I think if you press the HOME button, select FRIENDS, and press the ADD FRIEND at the bottom of the screen, you can type in RangerOne, and we should be friends.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

K, I will check it out when I pick up my WiiU next.

Around the Network

i will be online in about 2hrs or so , if anyone wants a match. :)
also if anyone wants more ppl to play with, add me .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Rangerone and I doing big things!! =P

KeptoKnight said:

You are a very good player. That was my first time playing hardcore. It will take me time to get used to the lack of map, but it was FUN.

NNID = RangerOne

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i will be online in about 2hrs or so , if anyone wants a match. :)
also if anyone wants more ppl to play with, add me .

I will probably be online as well, so I will join you.

NNID = RangerOne

EntilZha said:
KeptoKnight said:

You are a very good player. That was my first time playing hardcore. It will take me time to get used to the lack of map, but it was FUN.

dont worry bro lets keep playing. I play a lot. Yeah its a blast.