Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 will reach 50% marketshare next year

What will you do when it hits 50%?

Pop a bottle and celebrate 221 67.38%

Weep and wail 106 32.32%

Total:327
J_Allard said:
Turkish said:
J_Allard said:
Anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. I don't know any PS3 owners off of the Internet that play any Sony franchises. It's all Madden, Call of Duty, and Battlefield. See how that works? And guess what? Software sales show we're both right. 2 MS games in the 360's top 10 (again, not counting Kinect Adventures) and 2 Sony games in the PS3 top 10. Maybe people play CoD and other multiplatform games on 360 because they are better there? Anyone who has played CoD knows this to be the case.

If the 360 has a huge inflated user base because of RROD then what does that say about PS3 gamers in regards to software sales? Not a hot look.

Whats your point. People also play CoD on the PS3, it sells millions on the PS3 aswel. Try to add something constructive to the thread instead of your own biased observations.

Try following conversations instead of asking stupid questions.

How about you stop shitting on my thread with your conversation and stay on topic? Can you read the OP?

Around the Network

It is on topic. Again, try following conversations instead of making stupid comments or whining about crapping up a thread that was already a pile of feces in the original post :)

User was warned for this post - Kantor

J_Allard said:
It is on topic. Again, try following conversations instead of making stupid comments or whining about crapping up a thread that was already a pile of feces in the original post :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll let the mods decide what to do with you.

Hopefully Sony doesn't implode

Will this thread ever die?! ARGHGGGHH!!!!

Around the Network
Turkish said:
J_Allard said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here man, you can't laugh at people like that. I'll leave it to the mods to decide whether to ban you or not.

PS3 has had the marketshare for 4 consecutive years?!
Cool!

I'm predicting a huge year from the PS3 next year

Last of us
Pricecut
Grand Theft Auto 5
Beyond 2 souls
New Fifa
God Of War
Sly Cooper

Wouldn't be surprised if the marketshare was larger then 50%

Well the Wii U might keep that from happening. Plus the steambox is coming out and like all consoles, it will sell out during launch. Valve is a very smart company so I don't think they will mess up the launch.

Turkish said:
J_Allard said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

still not sure why you were upset about a conversation I was having about sales with someone else, in a thread about sales. Either way, thanks for letting the mods decide and not banning me yourself.