By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - sssb sales predictions?

I heard that there will be less copies availible for SSBB than there was for Galaxy... So I am Think a 95-100% sell through of about a shipment of 600k

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

SSSB = Super Smash Sisters Brawl?

I'd buy that.

Since it launches in Japan only at first, I'm going to assume we're talking about 1st week Japan sales. The Japanese consumer seems less inclined to buy games the very second they come out, so I'm going to guess 500k for the first full week of sales. Probably high, but we'll see.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

SleepWaking said:

its delayed (10 days wasn't it) so then it would come out the 31th of January

ontopic: I think it will sell about 650.000 firstweek becouse we already know the first shipment is smaller than galaxy (well actually now I think about it, they can refill them trough to whole week afcours, so it might be more).

In the us I think it might even sell over 2 million first week and in Europe over 1 million.

That was a typo from my part, I meant to say 31th.

First week
Japan 450,000 - 480,000
America 860,000 - 900,000
Europe 600,000 - 750,000

That probably the perdiction without sells being under what the actual sales be.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

First week
Japan 350,000
Amearica 900,000
Europe 600,000

Around the Network
azzer100 said:
Mummelmann said:
Yet another one.

You hate the SSBB threads so much, yet you still post in them?

I hate the fact that there are so many with basically the exact same theme, what's the use? It's borderline spamming, why not dedicate some bytes to other upcoming games (like MarioKart which seems twice as fun!)?

In Japan I'll say 500k first week. US will probably be about a million the first week. I expect about 5 million worldwide by fall.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Exblackman said:
First week
Japan 450,000 - 480,000
America 860,000 - 900,000
Europe 600,000 - 750,000

That probably the perdiction without sells being under what the actual sales be.

I like this cept I would put others lower(games generally open slower there... look at SMG and M&S) and NA higher.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

2.4 mil WW in one week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Some of you are a little far off.

top 400k Japan

Think twice before helping a friend in need.