By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Clash of Kings - Which has the better game library?

Which has a better game library?

Playstation 2 88 56.77%

Nintendo DS 52 33.55%

Both are equal 7 4.52%

See results 8 5.16%

Total:155
KungKras said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Wait...you're going to actually try to counter PS2 games with DS titles? Oh this is going to be fun to watch. Can I join?

If we do a game war, you're gonna win, because my gaming habits are probably different than yours. I prefer to play fewer games for longer time, and only a few games for every platform interests me. For example, as I said, I hate the DS Zeldas so I'm not going to mention them even if I need to during a game war.

Sweet! Lets do it!

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KungKras said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Wait...you're going to actually try to counter PS2 games with DS titles? Oh this is going to be fun to watch. Can I join?

If we do a game war, you're gonna win, because my gaming habits are probably different than yours. I prefer to play fewer games for longer time, and only a few games for every platform interests me. For example, as I said, I hate the DS Zeldas so I'm not going to mention them even if I need to during a game war.

Sweet! Lets do it!

We can do it like this. Convince me that the PS2 is more entertaining than the DS to ME. Some starting facts, I game mostly on the PC. I don't like sim racers, classical fighters, sports games or JRPG games. I value multiplayer immensly and tend to not buy that many games execting the ones I buy to last for a long time.

Your move.

I LOVE ICELAND!

pezus said:
Now I feel like the PS2 list needs more suggestions. So many have come in for the DS

oh I forgot Hitman 2 and Socom 2 (best online multiplayer on PS2 imo)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

There are a good many games I have on my DS, but as a JRPG fan I can never overlook some of the experiences on the PS2.

Suikoden 3
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Nocturne
Shadow Hearts
Kingdom Hearts
Ar Tonelico
Atelier Iris
.Hack
XenoSaga
Tales
---Hell I could go on further but there is no point. The PS2 gave me experiences and games that I do not ever know if they will be topped.

KungKras said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KungKras said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Sweet! Lets do it!

We can do it like this. Convince me that the PS2 is more entertaining than the DS to ME. Some starting facts, I game mostly on the PC. I don't like sim racers, classical fighters, sports games or JRPG games. I value multiplayer immensly and tend to not buy that many games execting the ones I buy to last for a long time.

Your move.

How do you like the DS then? They practically offer to the same crowd. The PS2 had more party games from Guitar hero, Singstar and more all the way to the Eye toy games which is a similar experience to what you get with the Kinect now.

Around the Network

Zelda will always be the trumph-card that beats everything so NDS

pezus said:

You don't like JRPGs but you can play pokemon for years? What is that but a JRPG?

I suspected someone would ask that. The thing is, I didn't even know what an RPG was when I started playing pokemon, so it just felt like a monster fighting/collecting game. Aslo, unlike every other JRPG pokemon is gameplay focused and not story focused, and has kickass multiplayer (anyone who traded and battled their friends during on the schoolyard during the original pokemon craze will know what I'm talking about) It has insane customization, etc.

To me, pokemon doesn't really fit into a genre it's just Pokemon :)

I LOVE ICELAND!

S.T.A.G.E. said:

How do you like the DS then? They practically offer to the same crowd. The PS2 had more party games from Guitar hero, Singstar and more all the way to the Eye toy games which is a similar experience to what you get with the Kinect now.

The DS has some good Nintendo games, and I love pokemon (even if the new ones are ugly). It also has fun 2D platformers like yoshi's Island 2 or Giana Sisters.

I LOVE ICELAND!

man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

All the PS2 games listed in the OP are terrible imo...

EDIT: Apart from GTA:SA!

Anyway, I vote for PS2. Lots of great games like AOE2, Turok: Evolution, etc.

You think so, lol? Well, that's why I asked for suggestions. What is AOE2? Not sure if I should add Turok since its reception isn't very good.

Age of Empires 2, of course. Add Turok! It's one of the best games of all time, if not THEE best

i hope you talk about seeds od evil

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.