By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global hardware and UK & USA software UP! - Week ending 8th December

is that xenoblade at #98 in the US? It's still alive apparently. I bought it recently and loving it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
msdf out in full force this week

There's a MSDF?

Microsoft fans on this site are endangered bro!

That or they are all luckers.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
theprof00 said:

There's a MSDF?

haha I would have agreed about 6 months back but nah..that's not the case anymore

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
_crazy_man_ said:
theprof00 said:

There's a MSDF?

haha I would have agreed about 6 months back but nah..that's not the case anymore

You can at least agree thier numbers are vastly lower than the sony/nintendo fanbase on this site.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
_crazy_man_ said:
theprof00 said:

There's a MSDF?

You can at least agree thier numbers are vastly lower than the sony/nintendo fanbase on this site.

yep that I will agree on. But when you consider the vocal user base, it's pretty close really. But MS fan base is the smallest here for sure

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
_crazy_man_ said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
_crazy_man_ said:
theprof00 said:

There's a MSDF?

yep that I will agree on. But when you consider the vocal user base, it's pretty close really. But MS fan base is the smallest here for sure

It's smallest in every website, not unless you count Xbox.com lol

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

It's smallest in every website, not unless you count Xbox.com lol

well haven't been to many other sites of late but I remember gamespot used to be pretty MS fan heavy. Gaf also has a good dose of them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Must say I am pleased with Halo 4 and Forza 4.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

man-bear-pig said:
Okay, this is getting ridiculous now.

Here's some FACTS about Forza and GT...

--> Forza on the 360 has sold more than GT on the PS3 this gen.
--> Forza is more highly rated critically than GT.
--> GT5 is the highest selling single game.

There we go, now stop the arguments.

Oh, and Carl, please leave this thread. You're riling people up.

How much of those Forza sales are overlap? How many Forza 2 owners purchased Forza 3? How many Forza 2/3 owners purchased Forza 4? How many Forza 2/3/4 owners purchased Horizon?

At most you have what? Maybe 2-4M unique Forza owners compared to 8-9M+ unique Gran Turismo 5 owners this generation.

It doesn't help your case when you need to lump (4) Forza games together to take on (1) Gran Turismo. It actually only helps those who argue in favor of GT5.

Metaratings are also useless at this point because GT5 now is much different from the GT5 that was rated an 84 overall, even though 84 is a fantastic score. Don't forget too that for some stupid reason GT5 was getting deducted points for having a 5-year dev cycle. Something I have never seen happen to a game before.

Anyways, just wanted to put that out there. Don't really care for the argument, but I just find the whole (4) vs (1) thing to look really silly.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:Anyways, just wanted to put that out there. Don't really care for the argument, but I just find the whole (4) vs (1) thing to look really silly.

It's ok... GT frachise will outsell all Forza franchise sales this gen even if Forza 5 is released to 360.

And Forza franchise is lossing interest... the user base is not bigger than 2 million today.