By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global hardware and UK & USA software UP! - Week ending 8th December

you have to laugh newcomers must think WTF,at least the sales thread are back,i remember when GT5 was never coming and the endless bicker backer but now she is here,good lord something else

we'll have to put ethomaz in a straight jacket when the next GT comes out for a bit

great 360 sales for the uska and JD4 back on top,WiiU s/ware will have a hard time holding up in the top of the charts at this time of the year,a PSV game in the top 30...0_0

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
killer7 said:
@Ethomaz

I know you love sony, i also have Playstation consoles! I was following this side a while! I posted out sources that the PS2 is discontinued! Is this not enough? This was- as you said my dear friend- JUST A PREDICTION!! They never shipped it! Also the guy on the phone confirmed it! But again! The units wich where "sold" in 2012 where just the final stock! If there is a problem with the source i can translate you! Tudo tem um fim, meu amigo, e do PS2

Wow. Pathetic.
and whats with all the exclamation points? Stop screaming.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

Far Cry 3 sales is not that good in US and UK: -(.

Wonderbook WOW!!!

Oh come on.  lol.  I know it doesnt take much to get you excited but thats ridiculous. 

I think like me, we're all surprised Sony is pushing so hard on Wonderbook. Even more surprised people are actualy buying it. I expected it to just be some casual shovelware and completely flop. So yeah I call sale doubling each week a WOW!!! It is unexpected.

msdf out in full force this week

kowenicki said:
Somini said:
jonnybmk said:
When will the Wii U pass Vita in sales?

3 or 4 months? Sooner?!

Stop the Vita trolling and get a life!

Reported.

Did you report Jonnybmk's comments a few pages back? I'm pretty sure he was trying to start stuff, multiple times. Or do you only report Playstation fans?

Around the Network
VGKing said:
kowenicki said:
Somini said:
jonnybmk said:
When will the Wii U pass Vita in sales?

3 or 4 months? Sooner?!

Stop the Vita trolling and get a life!

Reported.

Did you report Jonnybmk's comments a few pages back? I'm pretty sure he was trying to start stuff, multiple times. Or do you only report Playstation fans?

Leave me out of it. You can't report someone because you simply disagree.

I have legitimate sales questions about the topic at hand.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a violation.

theprof00 said:

Really? becuse it seems to be the other way around.

theprof00 said:

Yeah what the hell happened?

I was reading this thread went and had a shower, came back, resumed reading and thought I was in a Gran Turismo sales thread.

I'm going to go back and pinpoint the moment this thread went sour.

kowenicki said:
Dallinor said:
theprof00 said:

Yeah what the hell happened?

I was reading this thread went and had a shower, came back, resumed reading and thought I was in a Gran Turismo sales thread.

I'm going to go back and pinpoint the moment this thread went sour.

and then you will be banned hopefully, given people were told to leave it out.  no idea why prof is not banned given the warning.

Why should I hopefully be banned? I'm not going to post the part where it went sour, I just want to see what sparked everything off.

what are you talking about kowen?
i see "sdf" in like every thread...
since when is this "bannable"?