By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii U game makes you say WOW!

Mr Khan said:
Teriol said:
Mr Khan said:
I've been surprised by the quality of Nintendoland.

But is Ninja Gaiden 3 *supposed* to look like a Wii game?

mr. Khan can you explain me that paragraf about NG3, i'm going to buy the game so please did you have some critics to do or is that just sarcasm?

I'm being half serious. Aside from lighting and special effects, i'm seeing nothing here that wasn't in, for instance, Team Ninja's one Wii game: Other M (which, if it did nothing else right, had great graphics). And it's not one of those "Oh, Wii U is inferior" things, either, unless they built a whole new set of low-poly models (mostly stuff in the game environment, as characters look pretty good), it just doesn't look that detailed in a lot of places.

Or maybe i was expecting too much for my leap into HD gaming...

oh thanks mr. khan so the game still looks amazing?. (metroid other m is awesome)

34 years playing games.

Around the Network

I'll say that, after beating the main part of Trine 2 and getting into the 'directors cut' content, the graphics in those levels is making me say 'wow' a lot. The game is pretty addictive too.

Level design in Mario is always great, always look forward to putting that one in.

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to getting ACIII after Christmas.

None, except maybe Rayman Legends.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Mario + HD = New Super Mario Bros. U

Definitely my favorite so far. But almost every game, including AC3 and Arkham City, made me say wow - because the Gamepad controls are still so new they have a honeymoon feeling to them.

guiduc said:
Pesmerga7551 said:
None. ZombiU is garbage. Only "good" games are multiplatform, and why buy a game on an inferior platform. Especially anything multiplayer related. So right now, they have no "wow" type titles. WiiU's best title is Mario, and that is old in feel. But then again, that is Nintendo's fault.

You must be fun at parties.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Around the Network

ZombiU its fucking great!!!!!!!

Tank! Tank! Tank! I was like wow this game is bad.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

zombie u is a great game dont belive the bad reviews

Rayman Legends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

...only picked up my wii u a few days ago...liked it an' all (got mario. zombie u and nintendoland)...
so I went and bought a new tv to celebrate. Only problem is since setting up the tv I've become obsessed with seeing what my ps3 games look like on the tv :(
(I haven't even touched my zombie u and nintendoland...literally they haven't been opened....zu is still shrink wrapped.
and Im a big nintendo geek who would never say such things lightly or to make some stupid point. Maybe I just haven't gotten into the spirit yet???)

Guess Im saying I haven't had a WOW moment yet...not from a game anyway...I like the features and the gamepad though

...maybe (being an old man and all) I've been through one too many launches in my time I no longer get excited about a console from day one and it just consumes me gradually through time, once the great games start arriving. Sigh I miss the days when it was mandatory for a console to launch with at least 2 killer games (nothing will compare to the n64 launching with mario 64, waverace and pilotwings...now back in the day that lineup blew my mind!)

Tbh, I'm more excited about pikmin 3 than anything currently available so I'll be more excited when that releases (I hope!)...