Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 1st 10MIL Seller!

1st 3DS 10mil seller

SM3DL 170 45.82%
 
AC New Leaf 14 3.77%
 
NSMB2 27 7.28%
 
SSB4 11 2.96%
 
MK7 106 28.57%
 
Too close i dont know 12 3.23%
 
None of them this aint the DS!!! 26 7.01%
 
Other Game 5 1.35%
 
Total:371

spurgeonryan said:
I will put my vote for Pokemon. The legs of the games currently out will slowly get them to 10 million. But a new pokemon game should slam it to ten million really fast.

Of course if your talking about a new generation game-Black/White has the least sales now 14.53mil
No doubt gen 6 will be on 3DS and that will sell crazy and push hardware off the charts ( especially Japan)



Around the Network

Rumor has it that the price for Steel Diver will be dropped down to a nickel in a couple of weeks, so I will go with Steel Diver.



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Rumor has it that the price for Steel Diver will be dropped down to a nickel in a couple of weeks, so I will go with Steel Diver.

This is 10mil not 1mil lol... unless your serious?



tbone51 said:

amp316 said:
Rumor has it that the price for Steel Diver will be dropped down to a nickel in a couple of weeks, so I will go with Steel Diver.

This is 10mil not 1mil lol... unless your serious?

I might be joking...

According to how the top two 3DS games are currently selling, I will go with Super Mario 3D Land. 



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I think SM3DL and MK will be close but im 100% sure they'll both pass the mark.
Im actually rooting for SM3DL to surpass all mario 3D platformerb(yes SMG and SM64) i really believe it can hit over 12 and possible make 15mil but this IMO.....



Around the Network
tbone51 said:
I think SM3DL and MK will be close but im 100% sure they'll both pass the mark.
Im actually rooting for SM3DL to surpass all mario 3D platformerb(yes SMG and SM64) i really believe it can hit over 12 and possible make 15mil but this IMO.....

I don't think that 12m is out of reach! 15m might be pushing it ;) BUT this is kind of a new sor of Mario game, so who knows?!



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:



tbone51 said:
I think SM3DL and MK will be close but im 100% sure they'll both pass the mark.
Im actually rooting for SM3DL to surpass all mario 3D platformerb(yes SMG and SM64) i really believe it can hit over 12 and possible make 15mil but this IMO.....



I don't think that 12m is out of reach! 15m might be pushing it ;) BUT this is kind of a new sor of Mario game, so who knows?!



True True but look at it like this. Its like NSMB for the DS and that thing is getting close to the 30mil mark. When you get your 3DS make sure you get this title. It plays like both a 2D and 3D game. Its great!



tbone51 said:

DanneSandin said:



tbone51 said:
I think SM3DL and MK will be close but im 100% sure they'll both pass the mark.
Im actually rooting for SM3DL to surpass all mario 3D platformerb(yes SMG and SM64) i really believe it can hit over 12 and possible make 15mil but this IMO.....



I don't think that 12m is out of reach! 15m might be pushing it ;) BUT this is kind of a new sor of Mario game, so who knows?!



True True but look at it like this. Its like NSMB for the DS and that thing is getting close to the 30mil mark. When you get your 3DS make sure you get this title. It plays like both a 2D and 3D game. Its great!

I actually do agree that it has potential to be a new huge selling franchise for Nintendo. Like you said; it combines 2D and 3D - and that's gotta be some amazing game play!!



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:



tbone51 said:

DanneSandin said:



tbone51 said:
I think SM3DL and MK will be close but im 100% sure they'll both pass the mark.
Im actually rooting for SM3DL to surpass all mario 3D platformerb(yes SMG and SM64) i really believe it can hit over 12 and possible make 15mil but this IMO.....



I don't think that 12m is out of reach! 15m might be pushing it ;) BUT this is kind of a new sor of Mario game, so who knows?!



True True but look at it like this. Its like NSMB for the DS and that thing is getting close to the 30mil mark. When you get your 3DS make sure you get this title. It plays like both a 2D and 3D game. Its great!




I actually do agree that it has potential to be a new huge selling franchise for Nintendo. Like you said; it combines 2D and 3D - and that's gotta be some amazing game play!!



Yea i hope it does, we'll see in 2-3years lol



i vote for pokemon 6 to maek it first



But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.