By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 1st 10MIL Seller!

1st 3DS 10mil seller

SM3DL 170 45.82%

AC New Leaf 14 3.77%

NSMB2 27 7.28%

SSB4 11 2.96%

MK7 106 28.57%

Too close i dont know 12 3.23%

None of them this aint the DS!!! 26 7.01%

Other Game 5 1.35%

Total:371

As of right now we got our first 3ds Title to surpass 7mil which is an accomplishment (but not so much for Mario Games)! We have yet to have a 10mil seller which isn't a bad thing!!! So this Is where you decide who will hit the mark of 10 mil 1st!!! Then who will follow up next???

As of right now MK7 has a bundle but so does SM3DL thats ahead with half a mil sales!!! We have the new NSMB2 that can definitely surpass 10mil but will it be the 1st one? Other games to keep in mind are AC new leaf, SSB4(which unlikely have 10mil but hey we never had a handheld SSB yet so who knows), and games not even released or mention!

Here is the list as of now (vgchartz numbers)

Super Mario 3D Land 7.27
Mario Kart 7 6.71
New Super Mario Bros. 2 3.72
AC New Leaf 1.27 (released a month ago not released in any region except japan)

Good luck with your guesses!

Around the Network

SM3DL

I didn't post but i think MK7 will reach 1st follwed by SM3DL weeks after!!!

Great thread! I think I will say... SM3DL!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Yup I'll go with SM3DL as well

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

so people wit SM3DL!! It will pass 10mil for sure but im still hoping mk7! I'll laugh if its none of the two though but IMO they will both pass the mark by next holiday maybe earlier!

I remember when I had a conversation with a particular member - it may have been Rol - about when exactly SM3DL would be passed up by MK7. I believe the notion was that it would happen rapidly, as 3DL was not a real Mario game.

3DL has managed to hold onto its weekly lead since launch, I think it will probably end up crossing 10 million first. MK7 will probably beat it to 15, though.

Khuutra said:
I remember when I had a conversation with a particular member - it may have been Rol - about when exactly SM3DL would be passed up by MK7. I believe the notion was that it would happen rapidly, as 3DL was not a real Mario game.

3DL has managed to hold onto its weekly lead since launch, I think it will probably end up crossing 10 million first. MK7 will probably beat it to 15, though.

I believe Mk7 will beat it at the 10mil mark and i hope both games surpass15mil MK7 has the best chance and the only likely followed by NSMB2 IMO!!! If SM3DL makes it over 12mil it be a huge accomplishment but 15, wow i'd be happy it deserves it!!!

After taking a look at the game comparison (I love to have these things back!), both games are selling at the same rate nowadays so, given that Super Mario 3D Land launched first, I'll also pick 3D Land.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Great Thread