By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 1st 10MIL Seller!

1st 3DS 10mil seller

SM3DL 170 45.82%

AC New Leaf 14 3.77%

NSMB2 27 7.28%

SSB4 11 2.96%

MK7 106 28.57%

Too close i dont know 12 3.23%

None of them this aint the DS!!! 26 7.01%

Other Game 5 1.35%

Total:371
tbone51 said:
@Vgking

1. I been here since This month and i will get an avatar (soon)
2. Once again im sorry for being poor and annoying you but i dont have a computer or laptop so i can only use my wii U! (My fam used a computer but broke 4months ago)

Pls not trying to argue i ain't like that! So put differences aside alright? Hows that sound?!

Hey, tbone - don't listen to that douche! You're doing great, and don't apologize for making a great thread! I don't know what his problems are, but they seem to be bountiful. Why come in and trash a thread? That's simply immature. If you don't like it then simply don't read it. It's as if he doesn't know where on the internet he's ended up...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
tbone51 said:
@ Pineapple
Thanks i made 3 threads today and had alot of responses!!! I will wait to make a thread for 15, 20, 25mil later! Much later!!!!

Also does anybody notice but vgchartz added more sales???
EX: SM3DL is now at 7.43 and paper mario SS at 0.54???

Keep doing this. It's very annoying when you post from the Wii U browser and the formatting is off.
Also, if you plan on being a part of this site then get yourself an avatar. You've been here since July!

You just like to bitch, don't you VGKing? There are several people around here that don't have an avatar. Like Soundwave, but I don't think you've ever told him to get an avatar, have you? And he's been here much longer. I do agree though, that posting from a Wii U is kinda annoying, but it's not like it's unreadable.

Why can't you just enjoy that a newb has posted a great thread and seems to be a great addition to this site?

guiduc said:
DanneSandin said:
guiduc said:
DanneSandin said:
Anyone who thinks we might see a SM3DL on the Wii U in a year or two?

God no. SM3DL was my least favorite 3D Mario. I'd rather have a third Galaxy.

I haven't played the game yet, so I wouldn't know. All I know is that those 2D elements in Galaxy 2 was pure brilliance! Why can't they make a 2D Mario like that!?

Because 2D Marios are not handled by EAD Tokyo, which is a brilliant team with creative designers. Some teams in Nintendo just cannot produce AAA titles. It's an issue Iwata should address to.

If that's true, that's a shame! Put those teams on doing DLC's or something then ^^

@DanneSandin

Yea i get wat people saying about the wii u lol!!!

Anyway im not sweating it! I just rather a thread i made be full of arguments! I liked to see what people are thinking about or their guesses,etc. Im a Nintendo fan but i enjoy playing and knowing about other systems! I made this thread along with to others today so people can talk about something!

Thanks Again, Its just cool to here every1's oppinion! Anyway Glad you like the Thread! I will be making more Check out this thread i made
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151185&page=1
Im getting Golden Sun now thanks to people's oppinions! There are others and im happy to make this type of thread so people can try out other games and franchise's!!!!

Keep the thread going!!!!!

My bet is on Mario 3D Land, which I guess is the obvious choice.

It has a great chance of being the best-selling 3D Mario game of all time, something I never thought I would see on a handheld.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
@DanneSandin

Anyway im not sweating it! I just rather a thread i made be full of arguments! I liked to see what people are thinking about or their guesses,etc. Im a Nintendo fan but i enjoy playing and knowing about other systems! I made this thread along with to others today so people can talk about something!

Thanks Again, Its just cool to here every1's oppinion! Anyway Glad you like the Thread! I will be making more Check out this thread i made
Im getting Golden Sun now thanks to people's oppinions! There are others and im happy to make this type of thread so people can try out other games and franchise's!!!!

I also like to see how people are thinking, and their guesses and all, it just saddens me when someone comes in in any thread simply to bash... That, if anything, is annoying as f*ck! :p

I like the way you're as neutral as possible! I really think you'll turn up to be a great addition to these forums =)

I have never owned a handheld, so I won't be posting in your link, but I'm planning on getting me some 3D action soon ^^

DanneSandin said:

tbone51 said:
@DanneSandin

I also like to see how people are thinking, and their guesses and all, it just saddens me when someone comes in in any thread simply to bash... That, if anything, is annoying as f*ck! :p
I like the way you're as neutral as possible! I really think you'll turn up to be a great addition to these forums =)
I have never owned a handheld, so I won't be posting in your link, but I'm planning on getting me some 3D action soon ^^

Dont miss out!!! I see the games your playing Xenoblade is awesome and SMG2 is better than the 1st IMO! If you want to save money and buy a handheld there is a deal for the 3ds xl at best buy 159.99 mario kart bundle! Vita still has the bundle with AC liberation but i go with 3ds because there is a pretty good library now!!!
KIU, RE revelation, SM3DL,Etc!!!

But if you wait its all good but dont miss out!!!

tbone51 said:

DanneSandin said:

tbone51 said:
@DanneSandin

Dont miss out!!! I see the games your playing Xenoblade is awesome and SMG2 is better than the 1st IMO! If you want to save money and buy a handheld there is a deal for the 3ds xl at best buy 159.99 mario kart bundle! Vita still has the bundle with AC liberation but i go with 3ds because there is a pretty good library now!!!

Haha, man, if I lived in the states I'd go out and get that deal ;) To me, Vita doesn't hold a candle to 3DS (is that the right expression?!) since 3DS has Mario and many more great games. But the greatest reason I'm getting a 3DS latter on is Zelda ^^ I haven't completed OoT yet, and with that updated graphics and interface - how can I refuse it now?!

DanneSandin said:

tbone51 said:

DanneSandin said:

tbone51 said:
@DanneSandin

Haha, man, if I lived in the states I'd go out and get that deal ;) To me, Vita doesn't hold a candle to 3DS (is that the right expression?!) since 3DS has Mario and many more great games. But the greatest reason I'm getting a 3DS latter on is Zelda ^^ I haven't completed OoT yet, and with that updated graphics and interface - how can I refuse it now?!

LoZ OoT is a fantastic game! Sucks because the states has some good bundles past 2weeks!!! Definetly get SM3DL and KIU when you do pick up a 3ds(get the xl,for a few bucks more you get a better deal)

tbone51 said:

DanneSandin said:

tbone51 said:

DanneSandin said:

tbone51 said:
@DanneSandin

LoZ OoT is a fantastic game! Sucks because the states has some good bundles past 2weeks!!! Definetly get SM3DL and KIU when you do pick up a 3ds(get the xl,for a few bucks more you get a better deal)

Yeah, I'm getting XL; the original is just too small :P And I'm planning on getting OoT, SM3dL, NSMB2 and KI:U for sure... probably also MK7 and Super Mario 64 for the DS