By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New South Park: The Stick of Truth trailer

Gotta love Cartman! I'm still curious to how the gameplay will pan out though.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Useless post since I managed to embed in the OP after all.

Signature goes here!

Can't wait for this. It was one of my most hyped games of 2012, but Matt and Trey failed me.

BasilZero said:
Have they even shown actual gameplay footage yet? The more I see this...the more I think it is a movie o.O.

There was some gameplay shown in the trailer, just without the HUD.  The side-camera shots of people fighting is gameplay footage.  The rest was all cinematics. 

Around the Network

I can't wait for this game. I just hope they keep to what they said and the combat is similar to the turn-based system used in Paper Mario. If they change it and it becomes real-time, then the game definitely loses some points with me.

I'm pretty excited. I want to see a true gameplay trailer before I decide though

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

this will either be epically amazing or totally disastrous. the story looks great but i need to see some gameplay please.

kitler53 said:
this will either be epically amazing or totally disastrous. the story looks great but i need to see some gameplay please.

My thoughts as well.

Cautiously optimistic at this point...

I can't wait! :D

My most hyped game for next year right now, and there are some massive games coming out next year! :D