By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Releases 2013 (ALL PLATFORMS)

dahuman said:
Aldro said:

(Some misleading pc exclusives since many of them are indie games, just fyi)

yeah? and what do you have against Indie games? are they not real games? exclusives are exclusives and PC has always owned that front.

Sorry I have nothing against it, its just that my friend who linked me to it wrote that so I decided to put it up to in order to avoid someone screaming XD

I have found lists of the previous year, however some of the titles are not there due to not yet announced and some were delayed. Theyre apparantly made fairly early in the year / before we get into the year even. So yeah, grain of salt on errthing but it sure does give some view imo. Im googling "Game releases Imgur" etc to find these. Lots of errors are there, but try to stay relaxed >_> XD

See below for yourself XD

Cant seem to find any in 08-09-10 though

Around the Network

It's remarkable how many games on the PS3 get carried over through the lists. Ni no kuni is listed for a third time, TLOU has its second entry and Sly Cooper too. That's why the PS3 list always looks like it has way more games, because Sony announces games way early.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

One 360 exclusive?

Arent there Kinect games releasing or something? Makes me wonder what Microsoft have planned for 360 gamers after March...

Surely we wont be abandoned, like the original Xbox bunch?

Carl2291 said:
One 360 exclusive?

Arent there Kinect games releasing or something? Makes me wonder what Microsoft have planned for 360 gamers after March...

Problem with that comparsion is that the 360 is making them money and the Xbox wasnt.

These list are very inconsistant. One year they don't include kinect/move games then the next they do. Let alone, not including downloadable games for the 360/ps3 for 2013, but it does 2012. If your going to make a list make it right and be fair to each platform and include ALL games.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

Problem with that comparsion is that the 360 is making them money and the Xbox wasnt.

Which would/should mean they wont abandon it. Ill keep my fingers crossed but only ONE confirmed exclusive? Thats pretty shocking by anyones standards.

those lists of 2011 and 2012 make so less sense it's crazy

This list is misleading. Sly 4 isn't a PS3 exclusive.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Carl2291 said:
Nsanity said:

Which would/should mean they wont abandon it. Ill keep my fingers crossed but only ONE confirmed exclusive? Thats pretty shocking by anyones standards.

There are several games missing from the list, like Lococycle, Ascend New Gods, Matter, Crimson Dragon, and one or two others. Yes, it's mainly xbla games, but if we have learned anything from this year is that downloadable games can be just as good as retail.

Carl2291 said:
One 360 exclusive?

just as example, dance central 3 and forza horizon aren't in the 2012 list aldro posted because they got announced in june and march of this year. microsoft often reveals games only in the same year so there probably will be more games.