By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Releases 2013 (ALL PLATFORMS)

Crimson Dragon, Matter and Ryse are also missing on that list.

Around the Network
CapCharisma said:
dahuman said:
CapCharisma said:
The list fails.... only because they completely forgot about Heart of the Swarm

It's more of an expansion pack hence should be counted as DLC, not a full game.

Hmmm that does make sense....

Looks like everyone but wii u owners will get to enjoy at least 15 quality games this year, and I'm sure there are a few unannounced games that will bring the wii u total up as well. Good year for everyone. PC list is very exaggerated though. As already mentioned, why do pc exclusive indie games count, but multiplatform, xbox, ps3, and wii u indie games are not included.

enrageorange said:
CapCharisma said:
dahuman said:
CapCharisma said:

Looks like everyone but wii u owners will get to enjoy at least 15 quality games this year, and I'm sure there are a few unannounced games that will bring the wii u total up as well. Good year for everyone. PC list is very exaggerated though. As already mentioned, why do pc exclusive indie games count, but multiplatform, xbox, ps3, and wii u indie games are not included.

Because most of the PC Indie games listed are on a completely different scale? You can't compare the consoles' amatuer Indie status to the PC space, it's like playing football as an 18 year old vs a 10 year old.

why isnt monster hunter 3 ultimate listed for the wiiu ? it comes out in march and its a exclusive for a console, yes i know its coming for the 3ds. but the game wont be on any other console but the wiiu, which makes it a console exclusive game.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
why isnt monster hunter 3 ultimate listed for the wiiu ? it comes out in march and its a exclusive for a console, yes i know its coming for the 3ds. but the game wont be on any other console but the wiiu, which makes it a console exclusive game.

I don't think it should, but that does bring up an interesting question, are there any vita cross play games on the PS3 exclusive list? I don't have a Vita so I don't know, but if there is any, it shouldn't be on that list unless they add hand-helds into the equation as well.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
enrageorange said:
CapCharisma said:
dahuman said:
CapCharisma said:

Because most of the PC Indie games listed are on a completely different scale? You can't compare the consoles' amatuer Indie status to the PC space, it's like playing football as an 18 year old vs a 10 year old.

For the past year, I have been almost exclusively a pc gamer. There is no denying PC has the most exclusives next year. But clearly this list is meant to try and poke fun at console gamers.

Some pc indie games truely are amazing, but the majority are basically equivalent to the average psn and xboxlivearcade game. Just a few examples from this list. Plants vs Zombies 2, the amazing race, don't starve,  and dungeonland are certainly the type of games that you would expect to see in any console's arcade system, and even on freaking phones. Probably half of those pc exclusives would fall in that catagory.

enrageorange said:
dahuman said:
enrageorange said:
CapCharisma said:
dahuman said:
CapCharisma said:

For the past year, I have been almost exclusively a pc gamer. There is no denying PC has the most exclusives next year. But clearly this list is meant to try and poke fun at console gamers.

Some pc indie games truely are amazing, but the majority are basically equivalent to the average psn and xboxlivearcade game. Just a few examples from this list. Plants vs Zombies 2, the amazing race, don't starve,  and dungeonland are certainly the type of games that you would expect to see in any console's arcade system, and even on freaking phones. Probably half of those pc exclusives would fall in that catagory.

I think this list is stupid as well TBH, if you include all the list from all gaming platforms including iOS or Android then that list doesn't mean shit, PC Indie games are just bigger overall is pretty much it.

MHU3 for Wii U probably isn't listed because it launches before the end of the year in Japan so he's probably counting it as a 2012 title, not 2013.

The list is still very inadequate overall. I will state that it looks great and the creator definitely took some time to put it together but sadly is very short on several titles.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Another broken sword game? you sir made my day :D

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

axumblade said:
Chandler said:
How come that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is neither multiplat nor exclusive?

If I had to guess, it's because it's coming out on the 3DS. :P So essentially it's not on the multiplatform list because it's on a handheld as well and it's not exclusive because it's not only on the WiiU.

My better explanation, a lot of games got overlooked in this list, so it's rather incomplete. :P

But Sly Cooper is also PS3/Vita and that made the PS3 exclusive cut.

The japanese release date excuse also doesn't make sense since Ni no Kuni is on the list and that released 2011 in Japan. And I think Yakuza 5 will also release before the end of this year.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.