By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Pacman(the boxer not the game) got stopped we need to talk about it!!!!

Joaco <3 N64 said:
It was an awesome fight, it makes me happy that Márquez won.

Viva México! :p

I love Paquiao as I AM a filipino. I want him to suceed but I do think he must retire soon. We all know his last loss was highway robbery but if you look at his year. HE LOST TWICE in ONE YEAR. 

He's out of his prime.But im sure he'll appear in the hall of fame. 

Yay!!!

Around the Network
adriane23 said:

Should I be laughing at the fact you thought you just proved a point, or should I be concerned about your capacity to comprehend what you see in front of you?

Laugh first! share a bit of holiday cheer! =D

then tell me what you think .. im really.. really interested to know!! lol really!.. i cant sleep at night because of it!

keroncoward said:
adriane23 said:

Should I be laughing at the fact you thought you just proved a point, or should I be concerned about your capacity to comprehend what you see in front of you?

Dont even bother with him he is obviously on a troll streak.

lol let him speak.. let him have a go! =)

Adinnieken said:
Where is your God now Pacquiao? If only the rumors about Marquez were true, than one could extrapolate a headline "Homosexuality beats Bible". But no, this Marquez has to be the straight one.

Ironically, a lot of people specifically attribute Pacquiao's downfall due to his "conversion" into full blown Protestant... having previously been somewhat of a lapsed Catholic.

Pacquiao just doesn't like hurting people anymore.     Where old Pacman would go for the kill.  Current Pacman tries to drag things out to decision confident he's won in scoring. (which is what led to his last loss before this... which itself was controversial.)

Kasz216 said:
Adinnieken said:
Where is your God now Pacquiao? If only the rumors about Marquez were true, than one could extrapolate a headline "Homosexuality beats Bible". But no, this Marquez has to be the straight one.

Ironically, a lot of people specifically attribute Pacquiao's downfall due to his "conversion" into full blown Protestant... having previously been somewhat of a lapsed Catholic.

Pacquiao just doesn't like hurting people anymore.     Where old Pacman would go for the kill.  Current Pacman tries to drag things out to decision confident he's won in scoring. (which is what led to his last loss before this... which itself was controversial.)

His win against Marquez in the third fight was also contraversial but people seem to be only focusing on the Bradley robbery. If you ask me he clearly lost against Marquez in the third fight and won against Bradley.

Around the Network

Well Pacman is getting older and his reflexes are starting to slow. With this in mind Pacman through he had advantage in this round by making Marquez a little wobbly several seconds earlier. Marquez is a good fighter, but I still think Pacman would beat him again if they could start that round over again, but here we go Pacman Marquez 5 inbound.

snakehead43 said:
Well Pacman is getting older and his reflexes are starting to slow. With this in mind Pacman through he had advantage in this round by making Marquez a little wobbly several seconds earlier. Marquez is a good fighter, but I still think Pacman would beat him again if they could start that round over again, but here we go Pacman Marquez 5 inbound.

I doubt it, Marquez has his number and when fighters get knocked out cold like that they are never the same. Dead brain cell can never come back just look at Ali and Pacquiao's own trainer Freddy Roach they took too much punishment during their career and cant stop shaking to form a proper sentence.

keroncoward said:
Kasz216 said:
Adinnieken said:

His win against Marquez in the third fight was also contraversial but people seem to be only focusing on the Bradley robbery. If you ask me he clearly lost against Marquez in the third fight and won against Bradley.

My point wasn't that the outcome was controversial, so much as if Pacqiao were his usual nonreligious self, there wouldn't of been a decision... as he noticeably let up after he thought he'd scored the victory overwhelmingly on points.

As for the two robberies, at least Pacqiao outlaned Marquez in total punches.

Kasz216 said:
keroncoward said:
Kasz216 said:
Adinnieken said:

My point wasn't that the outcome was controversial, so much as if Pacqiao were his usual nonreligious self, there wouldn't of been a decision... as he noticeably let up after he thought he'd scored the victory overwhelmingly on points.

Total punches thrown or landed?

keroncoward said:
Kasz216 said:
keroncoward said:
Kasz216 said:
Adinnieken said:

Total punches thrown or landed?

Both.