By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Pacman(the boxer not the game) got stopped we need to talk about it!!!!

adriane23 said:
BluGamer23 said:
keroncoward said:

I think he stopped taking when he was facing mosley. Steroids does make your bones grow and gives you a neanderthal caveman look from long time use. Notice how fast he gained weight and his head grew with it? He also does have that neanderthal caveman ridge over his eyes. That is not normal.

wow this guy knows everything!!.. and has excuses for everything! lol.. 

so now manny didnt get the one punch knock out.. his off peds.. yet marquez on the other hand never had such power before in his prime.. and all of a sudden can knock manny off his feet with one punch.. lol seems legit.. no questions asked. hahaha

Power? Pacquiao missed his target and was hit with a counter punch square in his face as he was going forward. That's a classic knockout scenario. It's not like Marquez gave him a Tyson punch.

what?.. and I suppose you didnt see the first one .. Manny was all defence here.. 

Around the Network
Areym said:
ninetailschris said:
Then he is doing his job. He acts the way he does because it's entertaining and makes his matches are interesting which in return make him more money.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a shit tier person, as far as his professionalism. I'm fine with them making money because (unless matches are arranged before hand) they are earning that money but is there a need to be so arrogant and pompous? Would he not want to be someone people genuinely look up? Because of the quality of his work, ethic, character, etc? If the answer is no, then he's a greedy fuck and I can't wait for somebody to put him in his place. 

You think the "the best of the best" would be able to garner attention and be able to entertain without being such an asshat. I hope pacman is as honorable as they protray him to be, I really do look up to him in some aspects. I guess I'm just a sucker for the "good guy" trope, huh?

PS: Sucker punching is for little punks.

I agree.. I guess some people here think sucker punching a guy when his defence is down is legendary... and the best of the best.. lol ! 

keroncoward said:
BluGamer23 said:
sure there are other better boxers than him.. well wait till they achieve what he has.. then they can make the same claim.. until then just stfu lol

Please list what he has achieved? Dont tell me 8 championship belts like the other guy. Matter of fact i will explain what most of those paper champ belts are. Most of those belts were AWARDED to him, he didnt beat champions and take them. They are not official belts thats why HE DOES NOT DEFEND THEM. Which other fighter do you know gets a Ring magazine belt and defends it? (yes The Ring magazine actually made their own belt and awarded it to him). As i said before real boxing fans know the guy is just media hyped trash its just casual fans that fall for that nonsense that he is the fighter of the decade. How can he be fighter of the decade when he lost twice in that decade and was just chasing after mentally unfit, weight drained fighters that Mayweather already beat? I expect you to reply to me with something senseless again cause you are clearly clueless about the sport. And im not attacking you for your lack of knowledge im just telling it like it is.

"I expect you to reply to me with something senseless "<-- lol wow really.. already on the defensive.. with a preemptive strike.. haha! man ur full of shit..

did he win those belt without fighting anyone .. and they just hand those belts to him ?..  well then.. lol they all had a chance to beat him.. and they didnt..

You write too much .. your wall of text is a sign of insecurity, a person who has no point will try to write a bunch of rubbish just to make it look like they have a point. lol how sad.. you should get some education before its too late.

BluGamer23 said:
adriane23 said:
BluGamer23 said:
keroncoward said:

I think he stopped taking when he was facing mosley. Steroids does make your bones grow and gives you a neanderthal caveman look from long time use. Notice how fast he gained weight and his head grew with it? He also does have that neanderthal caveman ridge over his eyes. That is not normal.

so now manny didnt get the one punch knock out.. his off peds.. yet marquez on the other hand never had such power before in his prime.. and all of a sudden can knock manny off his feet with one punch.. lol seems legit.. no questions asked. hahaha

Power? Pacquiao missed his target and was hit with a counter punch square in his face as he was going forward. That's a classic knockout scenario. It's not like Marquez gave him a Tyson punch.

what?.. and I suppose you didnt see the first one .. Manny was all defence here.. 

Manny all defense there right? smh im not going to bother correcting you stay like that .

BluGamer23 said:
keroncoward said:
BluGamer23 said:
sure there are other better boxers than him.. well wait till they achieve what he has.. then they can make the same claim.. until then just stfu lol

Please list what he has achieved? Dont tell me 8 championship belts like the other guy. Matter of fact i will explain what most of those paper champ belts are. Most of those belts were AWARDED to him, he didnt beat champions and take them. They are not official belts thats why HE DOES NOT DEFEND THEM. Which other fighter do you know gets a Ring magazine belt and defends it? (yes The Ring magazine actually made their own belt and awarded it to him). As i said before real boxing fans know the guy is just media hyped trash its just casual fans that fall for that nonsense that he is the fighter of the decade. How can he be fighter of the decade when he lost twice in that decade and was just chasing after mentally unfit, weight drained fighters that Mayweather already beat? I expect you to reply to me with something senseless again cause you are clearly clueless about the sport. And im not attacking you for your lack of knowledge im just telling it like it is.

"I expect you to reply to me with something senseless "<-- lol wow really.. already on the defensive.. with a preemptive strike.. haha! man ur full of shit..

did he win those belt without fighting anyone .. and they just hand those belts to him ?..  well then.. lol they all had a chance to beat him.. and they didnt..

You write too much .. your wall of text is a sign of insecurity, a person who has no point will try to write a bunch of rubbish just to make it look like they have a point. lol how sad.. you should get some education before its too late.

Yeah my wall of text is a sign of insecurity. Youre not a fan of the sport you just hate a boxer. Dont blame Mayweather for being great, blame yourself for keeping him relavant and keeping money in his pocket. And i thought i was teaching an obvious casual fan about the sport. Turns out i was teaching a idiot so i guess i will change my teaching technique and treat you like an idiot from here on. Mayweather actually made you what you are today.....attacking random people on the internet for stating facts. Im the insecure one right? lol

Around the Network
keroncoward said:
BluGamer23 said:

Yeah my wall of text is a sign of insecurity. Youre not a fan of the sport you just hate a boxer. Dont blame Mayweather for being great, blame yourself for keeping him relavant and keeping money in his pocket. And i thought i was teaching an obvious casual fan about the sport. Turns out i was teaching a idiot so i guess i will change my teaching technique and treat you like an idiot from here on. Mayweather actually made you what you are today.....attacking random people on the internet for stating facts. Im the insecure one right? lol

HAHA! as I said before... yada yada yada... talk too much shit... dont try too hard man =)

keroncoward said:

Manny all defense there right? smh im not going to bother correcting you stay like that .

lol what?.. i thought you knew all about boxing.. let me teach ya..

see when manny's glove is up like that.. thats called protecting himself.. being defensive.. you following?.. try and keep up!

BluGamer23 said:
keroncoward said:

lol what?.. i thought you knew all about boxing.. let me teach ya..

see when manny's glove is up like that.. thats called protecting himself.. being defensive.. you following?.. try and keep up!

I never said he had no defense i said his defense is poor. Everyone knows his defense is poor its evident in his fights and even his trainer Freddy Roach admits it. I understand you hate Mayweather but why does that make you blind to facts about Manny? Manny is just as much lying scum as Mayweather is. He is afraid of needles and drawing blood he says? Why does he have tatoos then? Whats that red stuff that comes out of his head when he repeatedly gets punched there? Kool Aid?

BluGamer23 said:
adriane23 said:
BluGamer23 said:
keroncoward said:

Should I be laughing at the fact you thought you just proved a point, or should I be concerned about your capacity to comprehend what you see in front of you?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
BluGamer23 said:
adriane23 said:
BluGamer23 said:
keroncoward said:

Should I be laughing at the fact you thought you just proved a point, or should I be concerned about your capacity to comprehend what you see in front of you?

Dont even bother with him he is obviously on a troll streak.