By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hip Hop Gamer says Nintendo is in a position to acquire SEGA

Teriol said:
runqvist said:
Those 2 companies would be a perfect match, they both represent the kind of gaming that I don't care about.

Trolling ??

Why? I doubt is says in the rules that you are supposed to like nintendo and sega.

Around the Network
runqvist said:
Teriol said:
runqvist said:
Those 2 companies would be a perfect match, they both represent the kind of gaming that I don't care about.

Trolling ??

Why? I doubt is says in the rules that you are supposed to like nintendo and sega.

ohh i see you are doing the thing you always do.

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
runqvist said:
Teriol said:
runqvist said:

Trolling ??

ohh i see you are doing the thing you always do.

Besides annoying you by having a different opinion, what that might be?

NightDragon83 said:
Have Nintendo buy SEGA and then have one of Ninty's in-house studios make New Sonic The Hedgehog.

Oh, and have Amusement Vision develop the next F-Zero.

Amusement Vision no longer exists, unfortunately.

Really, there's not much left of Sega worth taking, outside of the Yakuza team and Sonic Team.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
NightDragon83 said:
Have Nintendo buy SEGA and then have one of Ninty's in-house studios make New Sonic The Hedgehog.

Really, there's not much left of Sega worth taking, outside of the Yakuza team and Sonic Team.

You know it's bad when Sonic Team is mentioned as one of the studios worth taking...

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
Mr Khan said:
NightDragon83 said:

You know it's bad when Sonic Team is mentioned as one of the studios worth taking...

Sonic Team's got plenty of talent in them, i maintain. After the disaster that was Sonic 2006, they really got their shit together.

Also the people who make Phantasy Star Online (i think that was moved away from Sonic Team?)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nintendo could possibly revive some Sega titles, but only with their publishing and teams behind it. If they leave Sega to their own devices it would be a horrible purchase.

they would never do that, they would have their hands in everything

Nintendo would benfit from buying sega but it would never happen.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

hmmmm are sega that profitable anymore?

think-man said:
hmmmm are sega that profitable anymore?

They could be under Nintendo

I LOVE ICELAND!