By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nintendo announce the Wii U Creamium package

Turkish said:
Damn that was so funny, wow.

I hope you were being sarcastic, otherwise if that is what poorly created joke makes you laugh i'd hate to see what the resault would be from a great joke. perhaps spontaneous combustion?

Around the Network
Player2 said:
ganoncrotch said:
DieAppleDie said:
not funny at all

was it actually meant to be funny.... to even post this on here and have in your sig that you are trying to make a gaming website? why not post some pictures of the Xboxfail60 and the playCrapstation3 because it would be about the same level of humour as this rubbish.

Huh... quoted the wrong guy? I can't see anything in his sig.

I was more quoting DieAppleDie as I couldn't agree more with his statement. the sig I'm talking about is the OP's who wrote the "joke"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nintendo and PC gamer

"Ermahgerd! 'Creamium' in place of 'Premium'! Comic genius!"

Of course....where's the punchline? It's like you decided that one little part was enough to go with it....

Let's try for something on a similar level of humour:

NEWS: With many American states recently supporting gay marriage, and after the recent statement by President Obama on his "evolved stance", Sony has taken the next step by announcing that it's upcoming PlayStation4 console will be renamed to GayStation4.

"We believe that this decision is something that everyone can 'get behind'", said Kaz Hirai, persident of Sony Corporation. "We know it's going to be a little hard at first, but over time people will soften to it and be able to take it in".

Hirai then went on to state that the GayStation4 would feature a multitude of new peripheral ports, specifically designed for taking all sizes and shapes of dongles available. "Of course, we cannot leave anyone behind, unless that's the position they want to be in", he adds.

the above took 2 minutes of stupid thought. If yours took just as long, I question the credibility of any website you've founded.

Around the Network

I must own the premium creamium package.

fordy said:

NEWS: With many American states recently supporting gay marriage, and after the recent statement by President Obama on his "evolved stance", Sony has taken the next step by announcing that it's upcoming PlayStation4 console will be renamed to GayStation4.

"We believe that this decision is something that everyone can 'get behind'", said Kaz Hirai, persident of Sony Corporation. "We know it's going to be a little hard at first, but over time people will soften to it and be able to take it in".

Hirai then went on to state that the GayStation4 would feature a multitude of new peripheral ports, specifically designed for taking all sizes and shapes of dongles available. "Of course, we cannot leave anyone behind, unless that's the position they want to be in", he adds.

the above took 2 minutes of stupid thought. If yours took just as long, I question the credibility of any website you've founded.

I might of laughed if it wasn't so vulgar. As for being similar, mine had profiteroles as the joke and yours was using vile and juvenile "gay" for your joke.

If that's an attempt to get back at me by using PlayStation as your joke then you have failed. I'd admit that PS is my console of choice but I wouldn't think twice about making a joke out of them for fun. Something you missed out in you "similar" attempt at a joke.

Seriously thought Fordy I am in no way trying to act malicous towards the WiiU and I no longer hate any platform. I even like the 360 these days lol. You can take shots at my website if you want but that's just another example of you getting personal because you saw something you didn't like which really isn't nice.

For those who enjoyed the light hearted joke, Thank you, I'm here all day! :)

SWORDF1SH said:
fordy said:

I might of laughed if it wasn't so vulgar. As for being similar, mine had profiteroles as the joke and yours was using vile and juvenile "gay" for your joke.

If that's an attempt to get back at me by using PlayStation as your joke then you have failed. I'd admit that PS is my console of choice but I wouldn't think twice about making a joke out of them for fun. Something you missed out in you "similar" attempt at a joke.

Seriously thought Fordy I am in no way trying to act malicous towards the WiiU and I no longer hate any platform. I even like the 360 these days lol. You can take shots at my website if you want but that's just another example of you getting personal because you saw something you didn't like which really isn't nice.

For those who enjoyed the light hearted joke, Thank you, I'm here all day! :)

My point is, there was really no punchline in it. I mean, what was the joke; replacing 'premium' with 'creamium' or something that tried to take it further? How are profiteroles the joke? How is Iwata running away screaming weird shit something funny? Whats the punchline in it?

I mean, there is actual joke humor and there's just plain silliness, which some people with no sense of humor laugh at. I'm sorry to tell you that this is the latter, and yes, mine was supposed to be the latter too, as a similar comparison. I made it, but didn't find it funny. I'm just showing how quick it is to make an article that is nothing but stupidity and contains no humor at all.

Oh, and I wouldn't ump to conclusions if I were you. I've already criticised the Wii U several times on this site, which shows that you have no idea why the criticism is relayed towards your 'joke'. It's quite sad really.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

That homophone is a bit of a stretch. Didn't get a laugh out of me.