By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up 24th November 2012 (Black Friday and Wii U week)

We know the majority of this weeks Forza 4 sales came from bundles, so why leave out Skyrim numbers?

Around the Network

WOW DS beatsed teh 3DS sale sin US! but I gues this was the last great black DS Friday ever!

WELL DONE!

Switch!!!

007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:
360 did amzing numbers in america, but if you take away those numbers away, it get's quite sad, microsoft better hold onto america

Why would you? It's the biggest market in the world. You want to pretend those people, ( WHAT DO YOU MEAN THOSE PEOPLE!!! ) just vanish of the earth? I've read similar comments before. It is just an odd way of looking at it.

No ahaha, usa is obviously going to be counted, i meant if you take those numbers away, you can see microsoft still has a long way to go

Your posts dont make any sense.

Great, great numbers for xbox360!

And that's some pretty impressive attach rate on NSMBU and NintendoLand!

ZombiU doing almost 100k, and having an attach rate of 20% is pretty good as well! Wonder what Ubisoft thinks of those numbers... Any one knows have the other 3rd party games on Wii U fared??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

melbye said:
Epic Mickey 2 on WiiU beat Epic Mickey 2 on PS3 in the US. Going multiplattform probably was a waste of time, should have kept it Wii-exclusive. Overall i think good performance from WiiU software

Epic mickey2 360 beat WiiU version in US. Going multiplat was a good thing, try again

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Frank_kc said:

I would not get hyped for such numbers, we know that adjustments will be coming post x-mass as it happens every year. 

Last years Black Friday sales were accurate. Christmas was overtracked.

Thanks Barozi for the information. I would not doubt that numbers would be accurate for NA since both Microsoft and Nintendo gave actual sales numbers. However, I am thinking more about accurcy of numbers in Europe.

Nintendoland is bundled with the black Wii u so attach rate isnt that impressive, Mario however is.

Seems Namco's efforts on the wii u tanked! tanked! tanked!

So it has begun! Let's hope there are any heavy adjustments.

Nsanity said:
We know the majority of this weeks Forza 4 sales came from bundles, so why leave out Skyrim numbers?

Its a digital download. VGC dont count digital sales.