By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up 24th November 2012 (Black Friday and Wii U week)

Epic Mickey 2 on WiiU beat Epic Mickey 2 on PS3 in the US. Going multiplattform probably was a waste of time, should have kept it Wii-exclusive. Overall i think good performance from WiiU software

Around the Network

have to leave now for an hour or so, if there will be some changes until then i will change it when i'm back.

Wow... the attach rate for Mario and Nintendo land is insane.

Besides all these impressive numbers, look at Uncharted 3 in NA. It sold 125,285 for a total of 1,855,512 in NA.
That's ~6.7% of it's total sales in week 56. Impressive boost.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Nem said:
Wow... the attach rate for Mario and Nintendo land is insane.

So true. Just did the math.

316,344 New Super Mario Bros. U

470,099 Wii U

Two-thirds of all Wii U sold have a copy of New Super Mario Bros. U.

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:
Besides all these impressive numbers, look at Uncharted 3 in NA. It sold 125,285 for a total of 1,855,512 in NA.

dont' want to be a downer but there was a bunch of bundles over black friday with uncharted 3.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Comparisons to last year please?

Gehirnkrampf said:

I won't say that it sold nothing on its own but it was bundled with hardware and every thing bundled with hardware is doing impressive in that time of the year.
Just like the Infamous 1+2 + Uncharted 1+2 bundle
The Kinect Disneyland Adventures and Kinect Adventures bundle
The Forza 4 (and digital Skyrim) bundle
And obviously the Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort bundle.

Were there PS3 bundles with the Uncharted and Infamous franchises? All 5 games sold around 100k, which is very impressive. Uncharted 3 reached 5m now, well deserved :)

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

All respectable numbers except for the Vita, sorry but that just isn't good enough.