By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales weak 48- Famitsu and Media-Create

why do people say they don't make japan games anymore,don't you post quite a few each week

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Slow start for Pokemon, legs will be tested. Thats a lot of SW for next week, probably everybody will be happy, even PSV fans.

VicViper said:

Just think about it, how many "big" games gets released 4 months after being announced.

Quick turnaround is the new hotness!

vita saw a good bump but not big enough

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Thems some nice PS3 numbers. Pretty much doubled since last week. New colour & CoD really helped!

Also impressed with Hot Shots opening week. It was difficult to predict this game. Average on COMG, already on Vita, but seems to have performed really well over there.

Vita sub 10k indeed, was expecting it, a week with no new releases doesn't bode well for hardware increasing or even staying the same, really!

Aside from that, Ex Troopers seems to have done really, really badly. I mean, this coming from a Vita supporter. ~ 25k across two platforms just seems particularly poor. Could tell it wasn't going to do well from COMG, but even still, there are games that didn't even chart on there that have had higher FW than this.

And credit where it's due, crazy figures all round from 3DS and Animal Crossing.

Looks like it might be quite a packed week next week finally, looking forward to it, as usual thanks for the releases post Vic. Wonder what Vita is gonna do with those two out. Probably not much better, 14k or so I guess.

Around the Network

With the current state of the UK economy, the quantity of distressed properties has grown rapidly, and this has presented shrewd investors with excellent BMV property investment opportunities. Properties become distressed often in deprived areas where unemployment has caused mortgage defaults, and thus the market has plummeted. It has lead people to require a quick-sell, and thus BMV prices are available.

Below Market Value Property Investments

So much sw for next week...madness. Should be a good week!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Man, Ex Troopers bombed hard. I can't wait to play that game, but i don't think the game will be localized :(

And I can't order a japanese copy because that stupid region lock -.-

Other than that, AC is a beast and well, 3DS is dominating everything. If only half of the japanese 3ds games gets localized...

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

New trailer!

Wow... this is truly impressive. In the end it won't matter if this flops or not (hopefully not, obviously), because... well, it's real (and has 99.3% chances of coming west, imo)

MRKs said:
Man, Ex Troopers bombed hard. I can't wait to play that game, but i don't think the game will be localized :(

And I can't order a japanese copy because that stupid region lock -.-

The PS3 won't be region-locked though, I wouldn't have thought, if you really wanted to play it!