By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Video Games setup/collection (updated 2/13)

Very impressive collection.

Around the Network

I don't even know what to say... O_o

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Pfff. This is nothin'. You don't even have Odyssey2 games .

Seriously though, looks pretty awesome! I have a 'wide' collection myself spanning an 'above-average' amount of consoles, but none are even remotely as heavily supported as yours.

Let's see... I think my GameBoy and PS1 (by the looks of it, those next to DS are PS1 right?) collection are the only ones that come closest to yours. In contrast though, I only have like 5 Mega Drive games and the relative difference is about the same for all the other consoles too .

Like I said, very nice .

holy sh*t thats amazing i envy u dude

Awesome collection you got their.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

Seriously though, looks pretty awesome! I have a 'wide' collection myself spanning an 'above-average' amount of consoles, but none are even remotely as heavily supported as yours.

Let's see... I think my GameBoy and PS1 (by the looks of it, those next to DS are PS1 right?) collection are the only ones that come closest to yours. In contrast though, I only have like 5 Mega Drive games and the relative difference is about the same for all the other consoles too .

Like I said, very nice .

I used to have about only current games only in my home and rest store in the garage. Early last year someone broke into my garage and stole ALL my PS1, Sega CD, Sega 32X and Sega Saturn games. They took about 450 games from my collection and I was PISSED. Talk to my wife into bringing all of my video games back into house until we figure out a better securtiy for the garage. One of the worst day of my life. :(

I have a big collection myself but the only reason mine falls short of yours is because i want everything boxed and in great shape so i have to pay more for each game sadly :( and i dont display my non boxed stuff unless it goes with a theme, such as my snes games i have roughly 200 of these non boxed sitting in a crate in my closet and nearly 100 nes game as well in the same crate lol

Boxed stuff just appeals to me so much more for some odd reason.

bonkers555 said:
S.Peelman said:

Like I said, very nice .

I used to have about only current games only in my home and rest store in the garage. Early last year someone broke into my garage and stole ALL my PS1, Sega CD, Sega 32X and Sega Saturn games. They took about 450 games from my collection and I was PISSED. Talk to my wife into bringing all of my video games back into house until we figure out a better securtiy for the garage. One of the worst day of my life. :(

Ah man, that sucks big time. Especially since Sega CD and 32X games are fairly valuable these days. It's also a pain to get it all back (ignoring the costs) too if you'd want . Do you want to 'restore' your collection?

painmaster212 said:
I have a big collection myself but the only reason mine falls short of yours is because i want everything boxed and in great shape so i have to pay more for each game sadly :( and i dont display my non boxed stuff unless it goes with a theme, such as my snes games i have roughly 200 of these non boxed sitting in a crate in my closet and nearly 100 nes game as well in the same crate lol

You're not alone .

painmaster212 said:

I do unstand that there are some who love to collect only boxed games. For me it doesn't make sense how a game is worth 4 times more when it comes with a cardboard box and instructions. That's the reason why I took all my Nes, Snes, N64 and GBA box and instruction and sold them on ebay. I got $45 for only the box and instruction Chrono Trigger.