By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Video Games setup/collection (updated 2/13)

I got you beat on 360, 3DS, and Vita. You pretty much destroy me in every other regard. Anyway, amazing collection. You're the real deal.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
shakarak said:
Favorite game of all time?

SNES Super Mario World or PS1 Final Fantasy VIII

I already like this guy.

RedInker said:
My god in heaven. Thats a spectacular collection you have there. Have you played all those games or do you just collect them?

I have been trying to catch up on most of the last gen games. Currently I'm playing threw the PS2, GameCube and Xbox games. Most of the older games I have at least play once. Most of the time when I quit on the older games is because it gets too hard and become a grind rather then fun.

NiKKoM said:
What does your wife or gf say about this? 95% of my stuff is boxed away...

My wife sometimes doesn't like how much room it takes up.

sergiodaly said:
impressive collection... whats the % of games you actually play? (start to finish)??

If I have to make a guess I will say less then 10%. A lot of the NES, SNES and Sega games are pretty hard. When I get stuck for a long time on a certain game I just start over and enjoy the levels I can beat.

sethnintendo said:
Have you ever sat down and not be in the mood to play any of those games?

To be honest it have happen often. Sometime after a long day I just want to watch TV or read a Comic book rather then playing a video game.

d21lewis said:
I got you beat on 360, 3DS, and Vita. You pretty much destroy me in every other regard. Anyway, amazing collection. You're the real deal.

I kinda stop buying 3DS and Vita games lately. I have only bought 3 3ds and 3 Vita games in the last 6 months and it was all on Black Friday.

Andrespetmonkey said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
O_O You must make more than superchunk

Nope. Currently unemployed. And I'm not kidding.

What is funding this beast of a setup then?

Wife. lol

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Wife. lol

You must provide some good loving.

sethnintendo said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Wife. lol

You must provide some good loving.

I know is not true, I'm Asian. ;)

wow impressive!

bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

I have more free time and make more money now just contracting my services than I ever did as a FTE. I assume you either have good savings or are keeping up some form of revenue generation.

Either way, your games collection is fantastic. I hope you don't just collect and properly enjoy the games.

Most of my games especially in more recent years are digital purchases, and I sell back majority of my physical purchases just because I don't want that much plastic I wont use actively. I do have and keep every game system that still gets new games. Maybe even 1 generation down.

cusman said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

I have more free time and make more money now just contracting my services than I ever did as a FTE. I assume you either have good savings or are keeping up some form of revenue generation.

Either way, your games collection is fantastic. I hope you don't just collect and properly enjoy the games.

Most of my games especially in more recent years are digital purchases, and I sell back majority of my physical purchases just because I don't want that much plastic I wont use actively. I do have and keep every game system that still gets new games. Maybe even 1 generation down.

He is really a drug dealer for Yakuza.