By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita has the highest rated game of this year

Persona 4 Golden. Vita is not even out for a year and already has such a high rated exclusive. I imported my copy from VG+, should arrive next week or so.

You should buy a Vita for this game.

Around the Network

Not anymore!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150549

kowenicki said:
why only 18 reviews?

18? Are there even that many Vita out there?

iOS has another 95, TWEWY solo remix.

pezus said:
Turkish, you are using outdated information as MBP deftly pointed out

Godammit you beat me by a minute!

Around the Network

Seriously, im not buying a Vita for a PS2 port.

Tell me to buy it for Wipeout 2048, for AC Liberation, for Uncharted, for Ragnarok. But not for Persona 4. Its a nice extra, just like Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS, but thats about it.

kowenicki said:
why only 18 reviews?

But anyway, I dunno.  There's been a problem with multi-plat reviews for Vita (i.e. Street Fighter x Tekken; Need for Speed: Most Wanted) but not new games, they tend to get loads.

I'd hazard a guess:  It's niche.  It's long.  It's Japanese.  It's on Vita.  Zero Escape only has 14 reviews as well.

P4G currently has 51 total reviews (Via N4G who actually collect all reviews and doesn't pick and choose) and sits at a firm 95. It would be higher if you count the few of them that do not post scores, due to them sounding very close to 9.5s to perfect 10s.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

This game is also on the PS2, so it isnt exclusive.

kowenicki said:

and... its a ps2 port

Perhaps.  Tales of the Abyss 3D managed 33 reviews, which also seems a bit low.  Zero Escape is not a PS2 port, though.

(Also, if you already had an answer, why ask a question?)