By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita has the highest rated game of this year

VGKing said:
Definitely interested in this game. Will get it maybe next year IF it goes down in price.

Doesn't persona takes ages to go down in price? Persona 3 on PSP is stil £23.99 on PSN. (And that was a sale price!)

GOW GOS + Chains of olympus are £6.99. 

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

Around the Network

I've never played a Persona game and even an JRPG besides FF and I'm hooked with this shit!
I use to play with the Vita on the way as I travel to work and play on my home console at home, but this game often makes me break this "rule" and play this at home instead of Borderlands 2 and AssCreed 3, which I'm also enjoying...

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Sometimes, I feel like Turkish is paid by Sony to market their games to people online.

People are so harsh with Vita, I mean yes the game is a port/remake of a ps2 game but still it's a great game. A little overrated in my opinion, but still great. It's not a killer app, but if you have a Vita and never played it, you should now :P

Also I love this :
. Rise can now assist the Investigation Team in All-Out-Attacks

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

So the content is there. Now lets see if the gamers take notice.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Kynes said:
iOS has another 95, TWEWY solo remix.

Now that Persona 4: Golden has a 94 on Metacritic, this is now the highest rated game of this year. :P

Good score for Persona 4. I really liked Persona 3: FES.

Edit: Actually, the highest rated game of this is now The Walking Dead with a 97 on Metacritic! But with only 4 reviews so far.