By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 2 outsells every Xbox 360 exclusive of all time combined (95+ Metacritic)

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
Has anyone else noticed that nearly every thread pezus makes is a spin-off of a thread another person made? That annoys me.

spin-offs don't count

Exactly. Other people like me, jaywood, sales2099, me, Kowen, me and me use our imaginations to think of good thread ideas and then when we make them you create a spin-off thread. I know imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery, but it pisses me off

Well, I do both. Too bad you never seem interested in my other threads. Must be hitting a weak spot!

As far as I've seen your other (non-spin-off) threads are just news/articles, which don't require any effort (creatively) to make

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Halo 4 would have also won if it was above 71/72/73/74 and so on...

I'm not saying Sales2099's bar was too low. I'm saying it was too high. What if the bar was 60, 50, 40? The PS3 would have won. But no, he chose 70 just so the Xbox can win. This thread is no different.

But he also could choose 71-85 and possible under 70 for some points aswell..  Change 95 to 94 or 96 and it already changed the outcome. So Pezus just and could only use 95..   while Sales could have used 15-25 numbers.. but ok if that makes you happy is your choice.

Lostplanet22 said:
Jay520 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Halo 4 would have also won if it was above 71/72/73/74 and so on...

I'm not saying Sales2099's bar was too low. I'm saying it was too high. What if the bar was 60, 50, 40? The PS3 would have won. But no, he chose 70 just so the Xbox can win. This thread is no different.

But he also could choose 71-85 and possible under 70 for some points aswell..  Change 95 to 94 or 96 and it already changed the outcome. So Pezus just and could only use 95..   while Sales could have used 15-25 numbers.. but ok if that makes you happy is your choice.

He could have used 96 because Uncharted 2 has a 96.

pezus said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:

XD lol why'd peanut somebody just make a thread that has every ps360 exclusive above 80 and then compare?

I nominate you to do it

Can I really :D

<:::::[]=

Halo4warduntodawn said:

Can I really :D

Nope, you need 50 posts first.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2+LBP> everything else lol

Seems some people took the bait, lol!

Well played.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:
Lots of good MS news has rattled some cages today I see.

OT. Very good. I preferred Uncharted DF. I thought 2 was ok and 3 was tedious.

What's the difference between this thread and Sales2099's thread? Sales2099 used a number (70 on Metacritic) which gives the 360 an advantage. This thread does the same, except it uses a higher metric of quality.

While I don't agree with the way Sales2099 did his thread more than likely Halo 4 by the end of this year will have outsold every sony exclusive this year combined.  Unless they give information on Journey and how much it has sold.

OT:  Pezus come on don't stoop down to this level.  Should we compare Nintendo sales to Sony and microsoft?  It is likely that Nintendo would win.

Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:
Lots of good MS news has rattled some cages today I see.

OT. Very good. I preferred Uncharted DF. I thought 2 was ok and 3 was tedious.

What's the difference between this thread and Sales2099's thread? Sales2099 used a number (70 on Metacritic) which gives the 360 an advantage. This thread does the same, except it uses a higher metric of quality.

EDIT: Sorry, double post

I'd happily give up UC3 for a new Jak and Daxter game.