By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 2 outsells every Xbox 360 exclusive of all time combined (95+ Metacritic)

Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:
Lots of good MS news has rattled some cages today I see.

OT. Very good. I preferred Uncharted DF. I thought 2 was ok and 3 was tedious.

What's the difference between this thread and Sales2099's thread? Sales2099 used a number (70 on Metacritic) which gives the 360 an advantage. This thread does the same, except it uses a higher metric of quality.

Because from an metacric score above 70, games have some quality in it; if he did above +80 their wouldn't be many PS3 exclusives in sales2099's thread aswell..

Around the Network

Boo, you copied my idea for a joke thread and inverted it:

Player2 said:
RolStoppable said:
Another thread to make Sony fans look bad? JoeTheBro, maybe you are really a Nintendo fan, after all.

Maybe we should help him with the rules. How about "best selling third party games with Metacritic score below 60"? Vita may have a chance in that one.

Halo4warduntodawn said:
Aldro said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:
pezus said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:
What about halo 2?

Is that a 360 exclusive?

@shakarak: Is that a 360 exclusive? >_>

No but it still counts cause it works on the 360 aha

No because Halo Anniversary is Halo 1 but as you can see, it didn't even get 90 xP

Who said anything about CEA

Oh you were talking about Halo 2!

Well then I join the "Its a gen old game and doesnt count" fellas.
XD

With all due respect the topic does say "Every 360 exclusive" meaning only and only exclusive to the 360. I could play Halo 2 on the PC as well as original Xbox :3.

Has anyone else noticed that nearly every thread pezus makes is a spin-off of a thread another person made? That annoys me.

Suddenly, Sony and Kaz feel A LOT better about losing billions of dollars, getting their credit rating changed to Junk status, and laying off lots of employees. 360 exclusives can't go against the Giant Enemy Crab driving that Ridge Racer car!

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:

What's the difference between this thread and Sales2099's thread? Sales2099 used a number (70 on Metacritic) which gives the 360 an advantage. This thread does the same, except it uses a higher metric of quality.

Because from an metacric score above 70, games have some quality in it; if he did above +80 their wouldn't be many PS3 exclusives in sales2099's thread aswell..

Quality is subjective. Some people only play games with a MC of 70, 80, 90, etc. And if Sales2099 lowered his rule below 70, Halo 4 would have lost. But he didn't. He used 70 to make Halo 4 win.

Good thread pezus, very fair of you to include the timed exclusives, very unbiased. Btw, isn't LittleBigPlanet 95 too? You should include that aswel.

biggamejames79 said:
Suddenly, Sony and Kaz feel A LOT better about losing billions of dollars, getting their credit rating changed to Junk status, and laying off lots of employees. 360 exclusives can't go against the Giant Enemy Crab driving that Ridge Racer car!

Biggamejames79 hit the companys weak point for massive damage

XD

pezus said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:

And above 95+ there are no 360 exclusives. No elite quality exclusives there.

This is shown especially if you see the Top 5 GOTY's for year 08->11. Linky = http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149333

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
Has anyone else noticed that nearly every thread pezus makes is a spin-off of a thread another person made? That annoys me.

spin-offs don't count

Exactly. Other people like me, jaywood, sales2099, me, Kowen, me and me use our imaginations to think of good thread ideas and then when we make them you create a spin-off thread. I know imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery, but it pisses me off