By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 2 outsells every Xbox 360 exclusive of all time combined (95+ Metacritic)

well played lol

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:
Lots of good MS news has rattled some cages today I see.

OT. Very good. I preferred Uncharted DF. I thought 2 was ok and 3 was tedious.

What's the difference between this thread and Sales2099's thread? Sales2099 used a number (70 on Metacritic) which gives the 360 an advantage. This thread does the same, except it uses a higher metric of quality.

Because from an metacric score above 70, games have some quality in it; if he did above +80 their wouldn't be many PS3 exclusives in sales2099's thread aswell..

Quality is subjective. Some people only play games with a MC of 70, 80, 90, etc. And if Sales2099 lowered his rule below 70, Halo 4 would have lost. But he didn't. He used 70 to make Halo 4 win.

Halo 4 would have also won if it was above 71/72/73/74 and so on...

Mario says "Spending time making games that please lots of critics not more important than making games that please lots of people with money who play games."

Nintendo, it's all about the (10's of millions of) gamers.

Aldro said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:
Aldro said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:
pezus said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:
What about halo 2?

Is that a 360 exclusive?

@shakarak: Is that a 360 exclusive? >_>

No but it still counts cause it works on the 360 aha

No because Halo Anniversary is Halo 1 but as you can see, it didn't even get 90 xP

Who said anything about CEA

Oh you were talking about Halo 2!

Well then I join the "Its a gen old game and doesnt count" fellas.
XD

With all due respect the topic does say "Every 360 exclusive" meaning only and only exclusive to the 360. I could play Halo 2 on the PC as well as original Xbox :

XD lol why'd peanut somebody just make a thread that has every ps360 exclusive above 80 and then compare?

<:::::[]=

Lostplanet22 said:

Halo 4 would have also won if it was above 71/72/73/74 and so on...

I'm not saying Sales2099's bar was too low. I'm saying it was too high. What if the bar was 60, 50, 40? The PS3 would have won. But no, he chose 70 just so the Xbox can win. This thread is no different.

Around the Network

And I bet the Wii has the highest selling games rated <50. Poor Microsoft just can't win on any front...

AWESOME thread.

Thanks @pezus

You know, if this thread was "Generation almost ending, Uncharted 2 & LittleBigPlanet achieve critical acclaim like no other 360 exclusive" it would actually be.. yeah xD.

Man, I love joke threads! Good job, Pezus. Made me laugh as usual. You and badgenome should combine powers and make ultimate threads.

4/10, will wait for patch.