By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on our system"

happydolphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The online communities of COD on the PS3 and 360 with next gen consoles with more enhanced online systems than they already have. Yeah, no ones moving a muscle to Nintendo. 

Except those who might want to have more fun in local multiplayer. Those will move a muscle I think.

How is the COD local MP more fun on the wiiu?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Hahaha, okay, now THAT'S funny. Reggie is either dramatically uninformed or lying out his ass. Probably the latter.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Read the digitalfoundry article, they make it pretty clear. But to be resourceful, it has a dedicated screen for each player (one on the TV, one on the padlet).

It's had positive feedback thus far.

happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Read the digitalfoundry article, they make it pretty clear. But to be resourceful, it has a dedicated screen for each player (one on the TV, one on the padlet).

I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like 'more' fun at all. I think you are not understanding what makes cod local MP great. Having two screens to focus on is a negative in a twitch shooter like this. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

happydolphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The online communities of COD on the PS3 and 360 with next gen consoles with more enhanced online systems than they already have. Yeah, no ones moving a muscle to Nintendo. 

Except those who might want to have more fun in local multiplayer. Those will move a muscle I think.

All consoles will pretty much have the same local multiplayer. Its each consoles personal online system which makes the experience different and next gen Playstation and the Xbox will be on another level.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like 'more' fun at all. I think you are not understanding what makes cod local MP great. Having two screens to focus on is a negative in a twitch shooter like this. 

?

I know what makes local MP great, I'm a gamer. What's your point?

2 screens, 1 per player, no twitching.

M.U.G.E.N said:
happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Simple. Screen peeking is less ideal when it means having to look away from your specified screen (either GamePad or TV) to do it.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

?

I know what makes local MP great, I'm a gamer. What's your point?

2 screens, 1 per player, no twitching.

sigh have you even played local cod MP? the most fun you can have is watching the game on a splitscreen tv. You can watch and anticipate each others movements. If you have to look at two places it's not good for a shooter of this kind. 

no twitching? I think you don't know what this term means. Call of duty IS a twitch shooter

so again ..what exactly about having two screens make the cod a more 'fun' experience?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I don't get what you mean here either if each player has their own screen locally how can that not be a better experience?

Also was reggie supposed to say dude did his job the lady never had any rebuttales.  

F0X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Simple. Screen peeking is less ideal when it means having to look away from your specified screen (either GamePad or TV) to do it.

lol the hell...isn't this what makes a splitscreen the better option? Same screen and you can see the other user. I realy don't understand what you trying to say here

@mad55: again..this COD! the best thing about this series is local splitscreen MP. Having multiple screens makes no sense (unless you have a really small tv) and definitely doesn't sound like more fun. This is in fact the first time I'm even hearing this argument.

and no Hyperbole to an extent is acceptable in PR..Spin is expected too..but this is lying though. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!