By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on our system"

crissindahouse said:

yes many people lie sometimes to sell their products but there is a difference for me betweeen "our console has soooo much power" which is maybe not true but expected that they say it or if someone is talking about the competition saying the game looks better as the same on the competitions console which is a whole different story for me because with that he is talking crap about the same game for the competitions consoles

did microsoft or sony ever say something like that about a multi-plat game even if it wasn't true? i really can't remember and i think that's one of the reasons why this is such a big deal for some here. sony or microsoft probably say how great their products are but not that the same game is looking better as on the competitions console if it isn't true.

so, praising your own stuff is ok even if it may not be 100% true but downplaying the competition with a lie is not ok. i mean, with that line he said "third-party games like cod look dramatically worse on other systems"

Sony made a shitload of statements and released target videos that were pretty much lies. 

Around the Network

good old reggie,he is just selling,the wiiu has something for everybody is what he got out

he should have hit on her too

Above & Beyond