By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How I imagine all the Nintendo fans on VGchartz act like.

Hynad said:
Mr Khan said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

Or go without naming first-party titles.

That's why he only gets credit for five!

None of those games were first party. 

Monolith is a majority-owned Nintendo subsidiary.

The Last Story is only not first-party if you live in America.

Hum... Do you know what first-party stands for?

Because... Mistwalker isn't a Nintendo first party studio.  You're confusing the words developer and publisher.

Right, but the nature of Mistwalker generally means that they need more support from their publisher than other second party teams. Similar to Sora, they're more a "vision" studio.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Hynad said:
Mr Khan said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

Hum... Do you know what first-party stands for?

Because... Mistwalker isn't a Nintendo first party studio.  You're confusing the words developer and publisher.

Right, but the nature of Mistwalker generally means that they need more support from their publisher than other second party teams. Similar to Sora, they're more a "vision" studio.

That doesn't make them first party.

PullusPardus said:

Lol I'm getting a Wii U (and a vita) come next year, I'm saving money at the moment for work and going to buy this .... expensive as hell thing =[

I'm looking for cheaper models (this on is 3K Dollars!) , if anyone knows about them do tell.

); one day

I don't understand some people's insistence on having to play "core" games made by third-parties. Might be because the only core third-party game I actually loved this generation is Batman... but most of the great games I've played on each platform are first or second-party efforts. Certainly the best-looking ones, for sure.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Monolith is first party, yes...it does sound weird saying it though since I grew up playing their games on the PS2. It's kind of like playing a Rare game on the Xbox...just feels weird. lol

Wow S.T.A.G.E.... really? A game's a game man.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Mr Khan said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

Monolith is first party, yes...it does sound weird saying it though since I grew up playing their games on the PS2. It's kind of like playing a Rare game on the Xbox...just feels weird. lol

Not quite, unless Sony had a majority stake in Monolith.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

That video makes me want to sing!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The title confuses me. How they do what?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
noname2200 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Gnac said:

Name the core third party titles on Wii. Go on! See if you can name more than a dozen without demonstrating how shit third parties can be.

Madworld

The Last Story

Xenoblade chronicles

Muramasa

Red Steel 2

Okami

No More Heroes

Couldn't name more than a dozen, eh?

Or even reach a half-dozen, for that matter.

More than likely could, but those were some of the games that are still on my mind as to buy a Wii or even a Wii U for BC. Apparently to Pullus they weren't good enough because apprently they are all shit.

what? how did I come into this?

when did I say they're shit?

TheBardsSong said:
The title confuses me. How they do what?

I swear someone changed the title or something.

I fixed it.