By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us, Beyond or God of War Ascension?

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for?

The Last Of Us 161 45.48%

God of War Ascension 171 48.31%

Beyond: Two Souls 22 6.21%

Total:354

Last of Us easily without even a trace of doubt

Around the Network

For me it is The Last of Us, then Beyond Two Souls, and then God of War Ascension

Regardless of my order of interest between these three, I can't think of any other games next year aside Bioshock Infinity, GTA-5, Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, and Destiny (Bungie) that have such high interest in.

I'll be getting all 3 but my vote goes to the Last of Us. GoW is a close second.

4 ≈ One

The Last of Us, everything about it looks good.

For me its a toss up between God of War Ascension and Last of Us. I wasnt. Big fan of Heavy Rain so not s7re what to think about Beyond

Around the Network

well i always like shotgunning the infected and kratos is just too much work these days for the old wrists but i went with Beyond so i can kick back pretend i'm hanging out in some ladies apartment uh um... i mean investigating some weird goings on and do a bit of QTE

what do you reckon

Kratos 4.5m
TLoU 1.8m
B2S 1.2m......initial sales like

Above & Beyond

Last of us, although i cant wait for all 3

GOW

The Last of Us, I have bitched enough about the "new" God of War. And don´t really care about Beyond because I never got into Heavy Rain and this looks like it has the same gameplay

The Last of Us might actually force me to buy a PS3 again. Also, I'm surprised by how many people are looking forward to another God of War game.