By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us, Beyond or God of War Ascension?

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for?

The Last Of Us 161 45.48%

God of War Ascension 171 48.31%

Beyond: Two Souls 22 6.21%

Total:354

intesting results I thought beyond would be more up there

Around the Network

Beyond will be highly underrated, just like Heavy Rain was.

I'm one of the few that's excited for Beyond two souls. Adventure games are still my favorite and big budget releases are way too far in between nowadays.

The last of us will be great too if they manage to write a good story and get an interesting dynamic going between the characters.

Another God of war, least exciting.

After finishing the Walking Dead yesterday, I am sure I love story based emotional games the most now. I enjoyed Heavy Rain so much too. Now, I want to see how they shape the story up. If it is emotional like Heavy Raid, I am in.

The Last of Us for me. I never liked God of War and DMC style 3rd person action games at all and Beyond looks kind of like Heavy Rain, which was kind of neat but not my cup of tea.

The Last of Us looks terrific and is easily among my top five anticipated titles for 2013.

Around the Network

Like many have said, I'm getting all three! Even though I have all of the God of War games and I've enjoyed them all--even the impressive PSP titles, I'm just not pumped for GoW Ascension, though. It will probably be a slow gaming day when I grab that one. I didn't play GoW 1 until several months after launch, GoW 2 and GoW 3 until the middle of last year, and the two portables until earlier this year (Vita made me buy them).

The series has never produced a bad game but it's never been a day one title for me. Meanwhile, I'm REALLy hyped for Beyond and Last of Us.

though I have all 3 pre-ordered, I'm most Excited for The last of Us, 2nd would be Beyond: Two souls and 3rd would be God of War: Ascension