By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
It was a fun game, the gambit with DarkThanatos was really fun to do. I can retire a happy man.

It was an epic sacrifice on our parts. Maybe if I had been lynched the game would have ended up differently. Was good playing scum with you :) 

Don't retire though xD I wantz you in mai game haha

Since I'm running the VGC User Tournament, it's 100% sure that I won't be able to play the next game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
It was a fun game, the gambit with DarkThanatos was really fun to do. I can retire a happy man.

You can't retire, you just can't!

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah, that was a pretty cool move you guys did :p

Thanks HappyD for snapping me out of DT's hypnosis with his wake up slap

Like I said in the dead thread, it would have worked perfectly if townies didn't have incrimating evidence of both of us (say tabaha didn't scan DT or mantle didn't scan me)

Yeah, I know. I was thinking all throughout the game how lucky it was for mantle/tabaha/Yoshiya to have scanned/tracked you guys when they did.

Also, gg tabaha for the idea to scan DT two ninghts in a row.

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It was an epic sacrifice on our parts. Maybe if I had been lynched the game would have ended up differently. Was good playing scum with you :) 

Don't retire though xD I wantz you in mai game haha

Since I'm running the VGC User Tournament, it's 100% sure that I won't be able to play the next game.

Oh. Well, can't argue with that. It sounds hectic xD 

What is the VGC User Tournament? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Oh. Well, can't argue with that. It sounds hectic xD 

What is the VGC User Tournament? 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150508

It's a friendly competition where people vote for their favorite users. Seece used to run it, I added the nominations this year but the rest of the tournament will go on like previous years with various rounds of elimination until a "best" user has been crowned.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Sign-up thread is a go.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151785&page=1#

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Favorite game I've ever played, lots of adrenaline. Good playing Miz and Linkz.

Linkz, don't ever troll me like that again. (It was a riot though)

Good game.

I honestly had a blast too now that I think about it. The radioactive cock, the knife, the katana , the gun, Hulk, Deadpool, town Vig, SK, etc etc. But most importantly, I got my revenge.

The only person left is F-F. I'll get him some day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Also, good work figuring out who I was targeting linkz. I was really impressed in the dead thread. Not even Pezus figured it out.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

loling as I write this. I can't believe how the whole radioactive BS turned out. Was tabaha and Danne's items really a radioactive detector and ball? And hatmoza you had no idea? lol cock and balls Serious answers please!