By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Well, it took you all long enough. :P

Good game everyone.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Good game, one of my favourites even if I was made out to be a complete fool for a while :P
Great flavour too, you really thought hard on that Pezus, kind of puts me to shame for giving up on mine half way through haha

omg I'm SOOOOO happppyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D

My first game and we WON!!! :D

Thanks Mafia for NOT killing me! had a lot of fun :D

Linkzmax said:

You were amazing.

Only mod "mishap" to me was the modkill(with power swap) and ending Day 2. Since mafia had scanned haxton, it should have just been a modkill(no swap) with the day continuing. It was certainly not the case the a mislynch was inevitable, and hat would have certainly been lynched after his behavior and claim.

Around the Network

Hatmoza I fuckin hate you
DT I was especially impressed with your performance *clap clap*

miz1q2w3e said:
Linkzmax said:

You were amazing.

lol. Right back atcha, especially for being a newb and thus not knowing how most of us play. 

Me and happyD's posts look so funny right now :p So dramatic haha - Sorry I doubted you, brah :p

I hate the rule about not talking about Mafia outside. I was so sad to see each and every town die, but the most was stefl. I missed you :(

lol @the dead players thread Sorry we took so long, but REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYY wanted to win AS TOWN. I happened to see a post, someone was all "no fair, mafia always wins" --> CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I kind of played terrible during day 1 and day 2. Lol at me getting killed on night 3.

When town plays bad they get steamrolled. The same should go for scum if they play badly.

But great game, one of my favorites for many different reasons.