By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Good game, but what the hell kind of sense does it make for saying I'm scum because town would be more active because they were close to winning? A mislynch would have won the game for me just as well as a correct lynch won it for town.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

lol, wut. I didn't even read someone making that point.

mantlepiecek said:

One of the best performances by town ever.

SO happy with how this game turned out eventually.

lol Sorry :p

yay

Stefl1504 said:
yay

Hey, we missed you ;o

Around the Network

We couldn't have done it without you Stefl! ;)

Oh how nice people are to me... ... ...

*whines*

Anyway, good job, I am quite sad I wasn't able to participate... I would still like to hear why 9TC insta-shot me...

As it turns out Hatmoza was nailing scum...he agreed on Trucks with me and even mentioned FF being the final killer lol...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

One of the best performances by town ever.

SO happy with how this game turned out eventually.

lol Sorry :p

I think I mizzed something.

A Bad Clown said:
As it turns out Hatmoza was nailing scum...he agreed on Trucks with me and even mentioned FF being the final killer lol...

hatmoza was on a revenge quest and only that.

Signature goes here!