By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Also, now that I think about it, I've decided tabaha's scan on HappyD is legit. Even IF the gun could belong to a non-vig, it wouldn't be a bus driver. So even IF the bus-driver could bus himself, I don't think he would ALSO have the gun. It's just too messy, too many IF's (occam's razor blah blah).

Any objections? I'm not 100% focused right now so please point out any mistakes, otherwise HappyD is confirmed town in my eyes.

With that said, I shall

phantom vote Final-Fan

for the same reason I suspected Radish. I'm not claiming it, though. That one's all yours, linkz. HOW were you so certain? (You said you were almost sure, but not enough for your "stamp"?) Anyways, respect (...if town haha).

Around the Network

I would like to finish reading the thread.(Lots of time tomorrow) But I think it's only delaying FF's inevitable lynch, and there's got to be a bunch of dead folks screaming for us to hurry up.

Vote: Final-Fan

unvote linkzmax
vote final-fan

I don't want to be the guy with the bad vote at the end of an epic game.

Like you guys, I have a bad feeling about him, and he was just as much of a lurker as Radish. Hasn't been much help to town.

Despite the trolling I had to deal with courtesy of Linkz, unless he's Linkz is a mafia troll (which I don't think he is), he is town despite giving me a hard time. Miz is certainly town in my eyes given his natural reactions to town flips and his intent to move town forward. Despite some missteps like I made, in the end he wanted to help town and that is the intent I saw in him. For him to be mafia at this point, he would have to be a fantastic actor, and I won't believe it for a second.

And lastly, FF has always been quite silent as mafia, and were he town, in the worst of all odds, well I don't think he would be a townie worthy of making it through this final round. The most striking point is that, a townie at this point in the game, after a 4-5 kill streak, would be much more enthusiastic to win. A game is a game, whether it is LoL or mafia, and if the game is this tense with town scarping for the win, I think a gamer close to the win would be more active. To a lesser degree, I also get the sense that he knows he lost, and so, with all that said, I'm pretty confident of my final vote.

vote: Final-Fan

He BETTER be mafia!

My reaction to his flip: I knew it! :-O

Just wanna say I'm SO proud of us, look at our lynch record! n.n

miz for scum MVP?

Around the Network

One of the best performances by town ever.

SO happy with how this game turned out eventually.

Sweeeeeet. And yes, town was flawless in terms of lynches, though if 9TC wasn't modkilled he'd have likely been mislynched.

Cool awards. I think tabaha and Yoshi should get awards for tunneling by way of night actions as well. :P

Unlimited Strongman O.o hehe

And Trucks had the same item as Yoshi, lol that's marvelous