By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

lolumad

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
lolumad

:) Yes, I am mad. I'm mad at you XD

... not really, I actually had more fun this way. Good job ;)

Linkz, I just be glad when it's over ;)

Wow lol, you were really grasping when you said radish must have been the one with the gun. The strongman is a more plausible explanation, but now I already know you're just saying anything at all that makes you look innocent.

Bus driver with a vig kill, lol. Although that would explain hatmoza's claim of stopping a bullet. And we've already seen a double-power of bulletproof and godfather. And for all we know the bus driver power had limited shots as well.

On the other hand, mafia vig (was it dayvig hatmoza claimed hit him?) seems kind of OP especially stuck on a bus driver.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

As for proving I'm innocent, I can't really. I mean, I don't have any information to back up my innocence. I followed the logic on the "who could be on the mafia team" vote analysis, but I certainly didn't calculate it for myself and a lot of it is dependent on whether people were "really" online.

I guess I could point to that time happy voted himself; didn't that happen right after I unvoted him? I think he was at L1 there; if I was online I could have put my vote back on and hammered. In reality, though, I had left mere minutes prior, so you'll have to take the fact that I volunteered that info just now as evidence instead.

It would have been a pretty cheesy way to win if I was mafia, but hey, mafia takes what they can get.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

It's slow reading everything again. Needless to say if one of you hammers the time limit I will consider you scum and therefore tunnel you into a lynch.

Final-Fan said:
Wow lol, you were really grasping when you said radish must have been the one with the gun. The strongman is a more plausible explanation, but now I already know you're just saying anything at all that makes you look innocent. 

How can you be so blind... We KNOW that the only mafia player left is the bus driver...

I know I'm innocent and it should be obvious to anybody at this point, I was just trying to find an explanation for the vig item, which the BD clearly wouldn't posess at this point. I was just trying to find a reason for it because town was weak to think that the BD would posess it.

The only explanation was a cop, but then I took a 2nd look at OP and realized that the strongman is a sharp-shooter (can't miss), so that made the most sense.

No I wasn't grasping, I was desperate that town would think the most retarded possibility, that BD would posess a vig gun. My only option at first was mafia cop, but then the strongman made sense.

And even if I was grasping, I'm fucking innocent so it matters little. I just wish town were a little smarter than making claims like "you'll say anything that mkes you look innocent" and realize that BD + vig gun is fucking retarded.

I mean if you were actually playing, you would have helped us figure a lot of the things we discovered along the game, but instead you just have things like this to say...

happydolphin said:
Ok, even better argument... There is a strongman in the game. Why in the world would they ask the bus-driver to perform the kill when they have a strongman? HuH??

Fuck, it's quite clear that tabaha as town was bus-driven with darkthanatos who held the vig's gun, and as such my scan is clean.

FFS GUYS LET'S JUST WIN THIS FUCKING GAME.

Strongmen usually have limited use of their power (X-shot).

happydolphin said:
Miz, are you town or not. I'm starting to think that dickhead is actually telling the truth about trollling us yesterDay just so he can have the last laugh.

Well fuck, as townies, we lynched: Trucks, Hatz, DT, Radish. All these fuckers in the correct sequence.

I think we deserve the win, so let's put our heads together and make it happen.

I know this won't mean much, but yes, I am town. I'll be honest, though, I'm not certain of you. Sorry.

I REALLY wanna win too. I'm proud of us :)