By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
You bussed yourself with tabaha and killed Nacho.

I bussed radish just so I can enjoy a final Day of townies all trying to lynch one another.

But yesterday you were quick to write off radish, so consider this a learning exercise.

You must be some kind of sick person. So in that sick world of yours, where I can at once bus and kill, all the while being the one person to get scanned, I am lucky enough to get an innocent scan?

Who will believe this shit?

You may want to savor this game, that's possible, but I did not buss myself and kill on night 1, sorry. Truth is, I didn't do either and I'm innocent.

However, with your confirmed innocence, you want to get me lynched, I'm not sure what kind of sick game you're playing, but I personally wanted to win. Now I just feel like I wasted my time.

Around the Network

I'm about "this" close to rage-quitting.

There's no luck involved if you decided to swap a townie with yourself. And it is NOT uncommon for mod's to allow mafia to both use their power(should they have one) as well as perform the kill.

But yes, ignore that I gave a plausible reason why I'm not confirmed town either or why you should consider this a learning exercise.

Linkzmax said:
There's no luck involved if you decided to swap a townie with yourself. And it is NOT uncommon for mod's to allow mafia to both use their power(should they have one) as well as perform the kill.

But yes, ignore that I gave a plausible reason why I'm not confirmed town either or why you should consider this a learning exercise.

DUSHE, (sorry I have to call you dushe right now because you're driving me straight up the wall), you realize that you are making no sense. I would be using TWO powers, not a power and a kill.

And no, you would have bussed radish with the intent of gambling a win when the win was right in front of you. I don't consider that normal mafia play, I consider that playing for the lulz, and I don't build my cases around troll strategies.

If you trolled us and wanted to keep the game going despite a certified win, then sure have fun. But don't start telling me I have a lesson to learn, that I won't buy it.

^Assuming I would be using the vig kill ability. Otherwise there is no vig, and as a bus driver I do not possess the vig gun, simple as that.

Around the Network

Ok, even better argument... There is a strongman in the game. Why in the world would they ask the bus-driver to perform the kill when they have a strongman? HuH??

Fuck, it's quite clear that tabaha as town was bus-driven with darkthanatos who held the vig's gun, and as such my scan is clean.

FFS GUYS LET'S JUST WIN THIS FUCKING GAME.

Miz, are you town or not. I'm starting to think that dickhead is actually telling the truth about trollling us yesterDay just so he can have the last laugh.

Well fuck, as townies, we lynched: Trucks, Hatz, DT, Radish. All these fuckers in the correct sequence.

I think we deserve the win, so let's put our heads together and make it happen.

Fuck it, it all makes perfect sense.

Vote: Linkz

Linkz, you are not getting the credit for winning this game. We all put a hell of a lot of effort to win this game, so if town wins, we fucking deserve it, I don't care what kind of troll you are.

You lied about being the cop, you pushed after me like a madman yesterDay, you have been trying to push the idea that town is stupid, you lied about winning with FF, you have just been trolling us all game.

Now I just need to cross my fingers and hope I did the right thing.

Fuck this game

vote timelimit