By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

It does ... give food for thought that HD being guilty would seem to require a mafia BD whose item read as "vigilante gun".

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Why would a Role Cop have a Vigilante's gun? I would have expected you to be confused about it, not certain.

I agree, the ramaining mafia is most likely a bus-driver, but I am not at all certain of it.

It's a certainty that there is a bus-driver, and none of the mafia this far flipped BD.

It's a certainty that the remaining mafia is a bus-driver.

Then what about the vigilante's gun?

happydolphin said:
The choice is now between Miz and FF, and I've already said who I thought it was.

If Miz is a superb actor, then it's him. Given FF's shady play and casting doubt on me throughout yesterDay and toDay, it's pretty much him.

Linkz, your thoughts?

I should take a better look at those scum pairs from yesterDay. Is that the reason you trust linkz now?

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Why would a Role Cop have a Vigilante's gun? I would have expected you to be confused about it, not certain.

I agree, the ramaining mafia is most likely a bus-driver, but I am not at all certain of it.

All we know is that there is no more hope for me being mafia, because I would have to be both the BD and have the vig's gun, which is insane, but think that way if you want to miz.

I would also have to have bussed myself.

I'm gonna have to take a better look at those scum pairs.

oops I found that quote reply in an open tab, I thought I forgot to post it.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

I should take a better look at those scum pairs from yesterDay. Is that the reason you trust linkz now?

Yeah, Linkz is now 100% certified town, since he couldn't be in a scum-team with radish.

Mafia knew this so the wise move was to night kill one of Yosh or Linkz. I know this because I've analysed it a hell of a lot with Linkz yesterDay.

Mwahahahaha... oh wait you guys can read that.. Ummm

happy, why did you think Yoshi was a good kill?

miz1q2w3e said:

Then what about the vigilante's gun?

The only viable option is:

One of the cop roles that have flipped held that item. Since it must be mafia otherwise the bussing makes no sense, it would have been radish's.

The other options I've thought of lead to a combination of these fallacies: 1) Mantle was insane, 2) there is no bus-driver, 3) the items don't match the roles, where 2) depends on 1).

Linkzmax said:
Mwahahahaha... oh wait you guys can read that.. Ummm

happy, why did you think Yoshi was a good kill?

According to our scum-pair analysis, he was 100% certified town, like you are. Since they could only kill one of you two, well, they made the right choice not to choose any other player that is still uncertified (2 other options of the remaining non-certified townies).

However, I am more than ready to place myself in the 100% certified towny list due to my scan and due to our knowledge that the bus driver is still alive.

^Note: 100% certified town as of Radish's flip.