By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

One of the best performances by town ever.

SO happy with how this game turned out eventually.

lol Sorry :p

I think I mizzed something.

Sorry about taking sooo long. I thought that's what you meant by "eventually".

It was worth it, though :)

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

One of the best performances by town ever.

SO happy with how this game turned out eventually.

lol Sorry :p

I think I mizzed something.

Sorry about taking sooo long. I thought that's what you meant by "eventually".

It was worth it, though :)

No. I was actually happy town was taking its time making its decisions. The final decision is what matters the most, not how fast you reach it.

Too many people lose interest quickly. This was a nice change.

Stefl, I was only joking. Every extra townie we would have had for the later days would have been a boon, and you'd have likely been a big help.

^^ Those later days were intense. I mean we basically HAD TO make the right choice EACH TIME or we would have lost. Those earlier town kills really reduced our numbers.

Even though it came from necessity, "The Perfect" award tastes delicious :3 Perfect just so happens to be my favorite word :)

It was a fun game, the gambit with DarkThanatos was really fun to do. I can retire a happy man.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

GG Town. You never mislynched! Especially congratulations to Miz- You did really well, especially after I died.
We should have killed Linkz instead of ABC in hindsight though. What powers did Yoshiya actually have as JOAT?

Scumbag radish. (Just sayin')

I'll put a sign up thread up in a bit.
Game will not start til after Boxing Day at the earliest though.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
It was a fun game, the gambit with DarkThanatos was really fun to do. I can retire a happy man.

It was an epic sacrifice on our parts. Maybe if I had been lynched the game would have ended up differently. Was good playing scum with you :) 

Don't retire though xD I wantz you in mai game haha

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah, that was a pretty cool move you guys did :p

Thanks HappyD for snapping me out of DT's hypnosis with his wake up slap

miz1q2w3e said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah, that was a pretty cool move you guys did :p

Thanks HappyD for snapping me out of DT's hypnosis with his wake up slap

Like I said in the dead thread, it would have worked perfectly if townies didn't have incrimating evidence of both of us (say tabaha didn't scan DT or mantle didn't scan me)

Signature goes here!

Trucks said, "They should have killed Linkz when they killed ABC. ABC was not a threat at all, it was a bad move to kill him."

No offense to abc, but this was probably the biggest mistake made by mafia. Sacrificing Trucks was also a poor decision, but if you eliminate the vocal people defending tabaha and pointing out the things that make DT scum then the rest of town is easier to manipulate. Killing Nacho and prof were good choices, not because of how "on" or "off" they were, but because they would have been the active ones down the line.

Also, not that it is an easy task, but had you guys figured out what hat was up to with his kills you could have swapped zero with the actual threat of your choice.