By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Wii U graphics comparison

it all seems fair enough to me,should some of us be disappointed

i've never played cod but the zombie bit on the 360 video makes me want to give it go,zombies for the win

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

sooo watched the video in OP and played the game on my WiiU for a good amount of time on TV and Gamepad. I think its a perfect replication of the PS360 game. I seriously don't see anything different nor do I see any reason why it should be.

Its a rushed port on a new and unfamilar hardware base. I'm glad its at least equal.

Nsanity said:
Jinova said:
Well that was disappointing. I was hoping the Wii U would have a significant graphical leap over the current gen.
Maybe once developers spend more time with the system.

Wii U version runs at a much higher resolution.

like the average consumer is going to see that. 

Its incredible the wii u can do this when its RAM is 46% slower. Nintendo must have built in some hampsters on a hampster wheel to compensate for the slow RAM.

oldschoolfool said:
Nsanity said:
Jinova said:
Well that was disappointing. I was hoping the Wii U would have a significant graphical leap over the current gen.

you raise a very good point.

Then why is everyone arguing about these slight graphical differences between the games?

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Nsanity said:
Jinova said:

Then why is everyone arguing about these slight graphical differences between the games?

So people can't say that the Wii U always gets crap ports, I suppose. I don't really care as long as I can play Batman and Mario on one console.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

pezus said:
F0X said:
Cobretti2 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Nsanity said:
Jinova said:

So people can't say that the Wii U always gets crap ports, I suppose. I don't really care as long as I can play Batman and Mario on one console.

Stop being so damn convincing. I don't need a Wii U!

Of course you don't. Nor do I until Pikmin and Rayman comes out.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

UncleScrooge said:

1) Well, I can only tell you what I saw in that video but the only difference I noticed was that there were birds in the Wii U version and the Wii U version looked less muddy.

That's the difference I noticed too, the birds at 55sec in; game looks practically the same.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Well what did you expect? groundbreaking graphics which no pc can even produce?!
As said many time before: next gen is NOT about graphics... the ps4 and 720 won't look that much different either!

I'm not going to trust a comparison that suffers Youtube's compression and and lumps the PC in with the PS3 and 360.

I'm surprised Digital Foundry and other websites haven't made a comparison yet, I'm dying to find out how well Wii U ports have been handled.