By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got a WiiU? First impressions? EU LAUNCH TIME!

Did you get a WiiU today?

Yes, I love it! 273 33.58%

Yes, I sold it! 13 1.60%

Yes, I regret it! 27 3.32%

No, no stock! 50 6.15%

No, waiting for games/price reduction! 95 11.69%

No, not interested! 113 13.90%

Results! 238 29.27%

Total:809

Picked mine up a couple hours ago, been setting it up and been playing NintendoLand the past hour (much fun!). Haven't updated it yet due to not having access to the Internet, but I shall do later on today. Then I'll give impressions.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

So far so good
Went to midnight event. Premium console. 2 free games NSMBU and CODuty. Nintendoland with console plus lots of merchandiding. Bags hats pens keyrings posters t shirts.

Great events and i m setting up just now

Switch!!!

Aggggh!! Mines coming between 2:30 and 3:30 so won't be able to play it until tonight around 10:00pm, have fun guys :/

Just got back from picking mine up. As I walked into the store two people were walking out carrying their own consoles as well. Not bad for 10am in a small town on a weekday morning.

VGChartz

Mines been delivered from Sheffield and I only live down the motorway in Doncaster which makes it more frustrating.

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
Aggggh!! Mines coming between 2:30 and 3:30 so won't be able to play it until tonight around 10:00pm, have fun guys :/

Mines coming between 2:05-3:05, which means I just have to look at the Black Ops & Nintendoland boxes that came this morning. 

LinkVPit said:
MegaDrive08 said:

Mines coming between 2:05-3:05, which means I just have to look at the Black Ops & Nintendoland boxes that came this morning. 

I bet that is frustrating lol, wish I'd booked today off now like you did.

I have my WiiU but I had to leave it at 10:30 and likely won't be back until 5ish...damn lectures.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I have my WiiU but I had to leave it at 10:30 and likely won't be back until 5ish...damn lectures.

You know what they say, patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait :)

I'm about half way through the update. It's not really running that slowly, then again it's the middle of the day...

VGChartz