By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got a WiiU? First impressions? EU LAUNCH TIME!

Did you get a WiiU today?

Yes, I love it! 273 33.58%

Yes, I sold it! 13 1.60%

Yes, I regret it! 27 3.32%

No, no stock! 50 6.15%

No, waiting for games/price reduction! 95 11.69%

No, not interested! 113 13.90%

Results! 238 29.27%

Total:809
MegaDrive08 said:
Conegamer said:
MegaDrive08 said:
Same here I'm addicted to zombi u and miiverse :)

Does your Miiverse keep crashing? I've had issues after about 5-10 minutes of surfing.

It has been crashing although not been on over the last day due to work, but I deleted my connection and reset up the connection and didn't have a problem after that, but I will see when I go back on tonight

Fair enough was using it a bit late last night and it didn't crash, guess it's like a server issue?

Also when trying to retrieve my stuff on ZombiU the survivor previous glitched into the wall. Tried to blow it out with a mine but stood on it by mistake and killed myself so I lost all my weapons (had 6), ammo and health kits...damn.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Not had any problems with game play just miiverse, try and delete your connection then reset it back up, it does that to me it can be fine all day then out of know where freeze up.

One week later and I finally have my Wii U up and running. Hopefully the update won't take that long to finish...

Wii U is beautiful! Amazing! Wonderful!

Add: GhuttoAltissimo

XD