By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh-Roh ... GameSpot Gives ZombiU A 4.5?

o_O.Q said:
not surprised honestly from what i've seen it looked really generic and boring

from its announcement i've been at a loss for why nintendo fans have been hyping this game so much

Survival Horror Fans hyped this game, these are not necessarily Nintendo Fans. And after rading the reviews I think Survival Horror Fans should be still hyped for ZombiU.

Around the Network
z101 said:
o_O.Q said:

from its announcement i've been at a loss for why nintendo fans have been hyping this game so much

Survival Horror Fans hyped this game, these are not necessarily Nintendo Fans. And after rading the reviews I think Survival Horror Fans should be still hyped for ZombiU.

I dunno, Nintendo fanatics were quick to hype Bayonetta 2.

IGN 6.3

S.T.A.G.E. said:
z101 said:
o_O.Q said:

What's wrong about that?

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
z101 said:
o_O.Q said:

What's wrong about that?

Bayonetta isnt the best game to hype the launch of a console.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

What's wrong about that?

Bayonetta isnt the best game to hype the launch of a console.

It isn't coming at launch, and we haven't even seen a screenshot yet...the hyped about Bayonetta 2 died a few days after the announcement, so that's probably the worst example.

And like z101 said not only Nintendo fans hyped the game, the survival horror fans also did (specially with the no so good RE6) and so far it looks like the game delivers in that aspect of being a real survival horror game.

Nintendo and PC gamer

And IGN gave the game 6.3, does not look good.

runqvist said:

And Eurogamer gave the game a 9/10. This looks like the type of game you either love it or hate it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

that's it for me not getting this game! You can never trust Ubisoft when it comes to new IPs for Nintendo consoles!

don't buy this game for the sake of getting more 3rd party support guys as when you buy shit you will only be fed shit!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

osed125 said:
runqvist said:

And Eurogamer gave the game a 9/10. This looks like the type of game you either love it or hate it.

Depends on whether you like cricket bats or not.