By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: New PS4 details from PSM3 Magazine

4 means "death"? That is the perfect name for a console launching at 450 euros when we are in the state we are.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Around the Network

I think they are trying to say that the console costs about $500 to make.

There is no way they could know what price Sony is going to launch it at

$500 and no BC, has to be a troll article. No way Sony is that stupid and learned nothing from PS3.

This is stupid lol...

I already have PS Move, I don't need that to be bundled in to the PS4.

I really hope they don't call it Playstation Orbis. That would be a huge mistake.
They need to call it PS4. I just can't see myself telling someone "OMG did you get your Playstation Orbis!?". Sounds silly doesn't it?

Around the Network
CCFanboy said:
4 means "death"? That is the perfect name for a console launching at 450 euros when we are in the state we are.

Well "Vita" means life, and look how that is going.....

I think Kotaku had something about it. And they use the English numbers when referring to the console numbers anyways so the 4 wouldn't fall under the stigma.

Dont all PC games need to be registered?

" The PS4 will cost about EUR 400 to EUR 500 in Europe"

Nope.

4 ≈ One

a lot of people are eagerly anticipating next gen...

many without considering the new restrictions that might be put into place by the companies in question

there's one thing i'll say is certain - next gen will most likely have the consoles and games under more control than this gen
for me i'm satisfied at the moment with my console and the games i own currently and those coming out and i don't see the need for next gen