By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 exclusives vs. 360 exclusives (1m+ sellers)

^^omg epic!

@Thread: Lord... -_-U

Around the Network

so we have had "console" and now "pure" exclusives so are we merging threads or splitting even further,i was thinking about "pure" exclusives that only have 1 release no franchises/sequels

it's good that these threads just still make us laugh isn't it,it never ends

Above & Beyond

Sigh

I never thought we would still be having "list wars" this late in the console cycle. Honestly, every console has enough games at this point to justify buying it, do we need another list war?

I mean, what if somebody just wants to play borderlands or call of duty? What if those games are the reason they are getting a console (not a stretch, people buy consoles just to play call of duty all the time). There are great games on every system with extensive libraries for all.

In my opinion, this generation stopped being about exclusives a very long time ago. Time to move on to a new argument guys.

pezus said:
gergroy said:
Sigh

I never thought we would still be having "list wars" this late in the console cycle. Honestly, every console has enough games at this point to justify buying it, do we need another list war?

I mean, what if somebody just wants to play borderlands or call of duty? What if those games are the reason they are getting a console (not a stretch, people buy consoles just to play call of duty all the time). There are great games on every system with extensive libraries for all.

In my opinion, this generation stopped being about exclusives a very long time ago. Time to move on to a new argument guys.

Just a comparison here, not a list war. MS focus on huge games, but fewer exclusives overall than Sony.

lol, what do you think list wars were/are?

RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:
It's not the best year to be a Sony fan. Let 'em have this one.

You are right. The big PS3 exclusive this year is LittleBigPlanet Karting.

I think it is PSASBR.

EDIT: I saw your answer. lol

Around the Network

some of the ps fanboys here need a bitch slap.

this post has been moderated by le captain mod, axumblade.

pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:
It's not the best year to be a Sony fan. Let 'em have this one.

You are right. The big PS3 exclusive this year is LittleBigPlanet Karting.

I think it is PSASBR.

EDIT: I saw your answer. lol

See, no one remembers the Vita version

No one takes it into consideration because everyone here is buying the PS3 version in order to get 2 versions of the game. :)

pezus said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Console exclusive DO convince people to buy consoles because the PC isn't a console, not everyone has a gaming PC, and the vast majority of people who want to play games on their big TV while sitting in their Lazy Boy and eating snacks aren't going to lug their PC Tower into the living room.

Compare what you want, but the truth is that when people walk into a Walmart and look at the rack of games between PS3 and Xbox 360 very few go check to see if the ghost town of a PC section has any of the same games.

Unfortunately we aren't talking about US only here, so keep this anti-PC crap out please.

I have a freaking awsome PC. I built it myself and I love it. But what I said before is true and you know it.

BTW, I do I.T. work and do a little PC Repair on the side. Nearly everyone I service has a Windows XP machine over five years old. That is the reality of the PC market. Most people don't buy gaming rigs and they don't upgrade them untill the die. They do have consoles under their TVs for the family though.

Thanks for this thread. Are you sure you got all of them though? Pretty surprising for PS3 to come out on top.

I knew that PS3 has more exclusives that are above million! Very good your thread pezus!!