By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 exclusives vs. 360 exclusives (1m+ sellers)

ECM said:

Ah yes, I do so love when 'devoted' fans of one platform set up arbitrary definitions of words so that it benefits their side/agenda/proclivities:

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.”

“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”

(I'm not a PS3 fanboy by any stretch, but I am amused at the lengths to which some will go to 'protect' the franchise.)

Not a fanboy? Im sorry but I think you might have had some typo there. 

Yay!!!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:
It's not the best year to be a Sony fan. Let 'em have this one.

I'm curious as to how it isn't? It's comments like these that truly show where people's heads are.

Sony is my least favorite gaming company.  I say it all of the time.  -That comment should let people know where my head is! 

You want to know why it isn't the best year to be a Sony fan?  Finances, Vita, big name exclusives like Uncharted or Killzone.  While Nintendo fans are going crazy over the Wii U launch and 3DS launch, and 360 fans are going crazy over Halo 4, Forza Horizon, etc, I see Sony fans talking about Journey. It's like they are left out of the party.  I actually think Sony's future in the industry looks kinda bleak.  That's how I see it, anyway.  I won't bother to go in depth.  That's why I stay out of most "This is the greatest" threads.  It just strikes me as a certain fanbase trying to garner jealousy where there is none to be had.  I'm kinda bored of it.

Can't wait til 2013, though. The Last of Us, Beyond, etc.  Should be interesting.

Take out Gears of War cause that's on PC and Kinect Adventures shouldn't be on there as well

d21lewis said:
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

I'm curious as to how it isn't? It's comments like these that truly show where people's heads are.

Sony is my least favorite gaming company.  I say it all of the time.  -That comment should let people know where my head is! 

You want to know why it isn't the best year to be a Sony fan?  Finances, Vita, big name exclusives like Uncharted or Killzone.  While Nintendo fans are going crazy over the Wii U launch and 3DS launch, and 360 fans are going crazy over Halo 4, Forza Horizon, etc, I see Sony fans talking about Journey. It's like they are left out of the party.  I actually think Sony's future in the industry looks kinda bleak.  That's how I see it, anyway.  I won't bother to go in depth.  That's why I stay out of most "This is the greatest" threads.  It just strikes me as a certain fanbase trying to garner jealousy where there is none to be had.  I'm kinda bored of it.

Can't wait til 2013, though. The Last of Us, Beyond, etc.  Should be interesting.

PS3 is still selling better than the 360 and wii this year...

d21lewis said:

I seemed to have missed all these great games MS released this year. The year starts in January, not November.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

And sony confirmed GOW 3 SOLD 5.2 million copies...a while ago so VGC is undertracking GOW 3 and I wouldn't be surprised if GT5 and Uncharted 3 are undertracked as well...as Sony stated that UC3 did double UC2's week 1 WW

RolStoppable said:
dsage01 said:
d21lewis said:

PS3 is still selling better than the 360 and wii this year...

That's great... for you.

But we play games, not sales.

LOLOLOL nice one but as much as I'm enjoying Halo 4 I find Starhawk far better as its my favourite online game...and UC3 and GT5 are still gripping as well.

pezus said:
d21lewis said:
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

Sony fans on this website are mostly talking about PSABR. It's one of the most talked about game on the chartz in fact. 

I don't know half the characters in that game.

Just kidding.  Hope it's awesome.  You guys have fun!

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

He just didnt like the list I made because Sony wasnt winning but it is still true. Even when you look at Microsoft published games this gen compared to Sony microsoft outsells sony by 30 million

What is your agenda here? You complained when people called you out in that other thread for comparing console exclusives. Now I'm comparing exclusives and you come in here to complain. Extremely hypocritical if you ask me. This is a different thread, comparing exclusives. If you don't like it, stay the f out.

No i just find people like you to be ridiculous.  A console exclusive is what it is.  Buit people like you are simply just a fanboy.  Ban me I dont care, that is what you are and most people on this ssite.  I will play a game wether it is on 360, PS3, PC,or the Wii.  And I find it ridiculous that people like you have to make excuses to make your preferred console look so good.  If you ask me ps3 has the best quality exclusives but that doesnt mean theyre successful.  That is true like it or not

User has been moderated for this post ~Barozi

JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

He just didnt like the list I made because Sony wasnt winning but it is still true. Even when you look at Microsoft published games this gen compared to Sony microsoft outsells sony by 30 million

What is your agenda here? You complained when people called you out in that other thread for comparing console exclusives. Now I'm comparing exclusives and you come in here to complain. Extremely hypocritical if you ask me. This is a different thread, comparing exclusives. If you don't like it, stay the f out.

No i just find people like you to be ridiculous.  A console exclusive is what it is.  Buit people like you are simply just a fanboy.  Ban me I dont care, that is what you are and most people on this ssite.  I will play a game wether it is on 360, PS3, PC,or the Wii.  And I find it ridiculous that people like you have to make excuses to make your preferred console look so good.  If you ask me ps3 has the best quality exclusives but that doesnt mean theyre successful.  That is true like it or not

wow dude, its not that serious. Its really hard to call something exclusive when I can play it somewhere else. Let it go.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)