By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spike VGA 2012 Nominees announced

What the? Halo???

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Also:
You guys know that our votes only matter for Best Trailer and Most Anticipated Game right?

They have a bunch of critics from other sites that votes for ALL the other awards.

aww,so my tomb raider vote just went down the toilet then

Above & Beyond

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
What the? Halo???

Have you played it? ;)

pezus said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
pezus said:
No Borderlands 2 is the most surprising. No Halo 4 is surprising too (but not as, given the scores). No Cod either hmm.

If Diablo 3 doesn't win best RPG there is no justice.

diablo 3 cant win , game was made just to suck money

We'll see. 

It's a shame that Torchlight II wasn't nominated.

I would totally jump on the Diablo vs. Torchlight bandwagon even if it means not voting for Xenoblade (which sadly has little chance of winning Best RPG anyway).

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

No Call of duty? Spike is sold out like always.

Around the Network

I've never really enjoyed Halo too much, personally, but it still seems a little unfair that it wasn't even nominated.

I went to the site on my phone. I literally pressed directly on top of Journey to select it as my goty choice. Then, right before my eyes, the site loads my vote as ME3. Apparently there's no changing your vote, either. What crap.

pezus said:
F0X said:
pezus said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
pezus said:
No Borderlands 2 is the most surprising. No Halo 4 is surprising too (but not as, given the scores). No Cod either hmm.

If Diablo 3 doesn't win best RPG there is no justice.

diablo 3 cant win , game was made just to suck money

We'll see. 

It's a shame that Torchlight II wasn't nominated.

I would totally jump on the Diablo vs. Torchlight bandwagon even if it means not voting for Xenoblade (which sadly has little chance of winning Best RPG anyway).

:O It wasn't? I thought I saw it. What was it then... Diablo III, Xenoblade, ME3 and?

Now I absolutely have to say that Torchlight II is just as good as Diablo III and is much cheaper.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Lol, Spike, just as big of a turd as always.

mass effect 3 all the way

all of those lists are utter crap, no halo 4 is complete bs. halo 4 is the best fps in my opinion this gen, i love it alot. i know a ton of ppl who agree with me. spike vga hasnt been a good awards show in a good while.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1